Chapter 4: My Brother

A/N: Horraaaayy!!! 11 viewsplease keep supporting my story hehehe...

I just want to write fanfiction stories lol... Ok lets start ;)

Yoonchae's POV

I reached the cafeteria and go straight to the place of Yoongi and his friends.

When I reached their place Yoongi just gave me a death glare.

RIP Min Yoonchae
1995-2017
Cause of Death: Yoongi's Death Glare

"Oh~ here's Yoonchae~" Hoseok just gave me a smile. "Btw why are you not with Jimin and Taehyung?" He added up. Wait they didn't tell them?

"Jimin and Taehyung didn't said that I'll go at the library?" I said while panting. Duuhhh I ran through here!

"Uh yeah I remembered Jimin said that you can't join us in lunch." Namjoon said. Okay Yoongi is starring me with cold stare. Shiet he's scary. Please bless my soul.

"But why are you panting? You run from the library through here?" Taehyung said. "You look like in a hurry..." He added giving me confused look.

I can't tell them what happened earlier... Especially Yoongi... This is my first day...

"U-umm I-I'm j-just h-hungry... Yeah hungry..." I just made an excuse but I just made it worse. Too obvious I just stuttered!

Yoongi just hissed. Then he looked away.

"Aish! Let's just eat! Hey Yoonchae seat beside me!" Finally! Someone changed the topic! Now I can leave the hot seat.

"Sure~ I'll just buy my foods..." I said while leaving them. Then go straight to the counter to buy foods.

Well I can't deny I'm really hungry...

Yoongi's POV

Why Yoonchae isn't with Jimin and Taehyung? She said that she will just go here with them.

We finally ordered our food and eat it. Where the hell is that girl?!

"Why does Yoonchae isn't with you?" I asked Jimin and Taehyung. "She said that she needed to go to the library for the project with her group..." Jimin explained. I just nodded. At least she has a valid reason. But I still hate her for not joining us today.

After 5 minutes she finally showed up. She's panting af. Wtf?

I just gave her a death glare. I just want her to be safe. But I am not overreacting there's a reason behind.

"Oh~ here's Yoonchae~" Hoseok just smiled to her and I noticed it. "Btw why are you not with Jimin and Taehyung?" He added.

"Jimin and Taehyung didn't said that I'll go at the library?" She said while panting. Tsk.

"Uh yeah I remembered that Jimin said that you can't join us in lunch." Namjoon said.

"But why are you panting? You run from the library through here?" Taehyung said. "You look like in a hurry..." Yeah that's what running through my mind right now...

"U-umm I-I'm j-just h-hungry... Yeah hungry..." She replied. You're lying and you're too obvious af.

I just hissed and looked away.

"Aish! Let's just eat! Yoonchae sit beside me!" Seokjin said excitedly and changed the topic.

"Sure~ I'll just buy my foods..." She said while leaving. I decided to go after her and asked what happened.

"Yoongi-hyung where are you going?" Jungkook said while looking at me.

"I'll go after her... I need to talk to her..." I said while walking away.

I found her in the line go straight to her.

Yoonchae's POV

I was in the line when I felt someone hand on my wrist. When I turned around to see who's the owner of the hand, I startled. Okay Min Yoonchae no one prayed for your soul... Goodluck...

"Can you tell me what really happened?" Ok he open up the topic again... I hate y'all TT^TT

"Umm what?" I said like I didn't know what happened.

"Tell me. Right now. Don't act as if nothing happens." He said. Ok I give up I'll tell him the truth.

"Earlier in the library we decided to divide our group and the---" I was cut off because I'm the next one in the line. I just gave him a 'I-will-tell-you-later' look.

I bought my foods. Were walking to our seats. And as we walk, I explained to him what happened.

"I'm in the mood to kill right now. Seriously." Yoongi said. I'm a little bit happy because I know that he can protect me. Ok I'll stop I hate cheesy things ;-;

We reached our seats and I sat beside Seokjin. "Why you guys took so long~?" Jungkook said while pouting. Cute.

"Oh sorry little guy the line is too long so we took so long." I said smiling

After lunch we go back to reality and go back to our classrooms...

What a day...

A/N: sorry for a short update... I'm tired today so I made it short... Sorry...

Thanks for reading my story!!! Kamsaranghae