~2~

Mr.Park: Ok Y/N you will be with me everyone else goes into the separate studios and get started!

Girl: Hey! but isn't that unfair!!

Mr.Park: Nope! 'cause she is doing all the work.

Mr.Park had a wide grin spread across his face saying he wasn't going to make this easy for me.

we both went into our own studio and put our stuff down.

Me: excuse me Mr.Park do you want to pick the music?

Mr.Park: Aish stop calling me that I hate being called Mr.Park!

Me: W-well what do I call you?

Mr.Park: Just call me Jimin.

Me: O-ok...Jimin

Mr.Park well Jimin said I could pick the music since it was the dance I had to create. I started counting the beats for each verse and he would help if I made any errors and like his grin said he didn't make it easy for me he kept on distracting cause we can all admit... He wasn't just any man.

It was the end of the lesson and Jimin asked if he could sit with us because he didn't feel comfortable eating in the teacher's lounge with all his former teachers.

Kookie: JAGI!

I saw Jugkook was waving for me to come sit with him with a big bunny smile until it disappeared when he saw Jimin.

Kookie: What is the teacher doing here Jagi?

He said coldly pulling me close to him making sure Jimin new who I belonged too.

Jimin: Well I'm not a teacher and I am just doing a favour for the school until the dance teacher is healed.

The rest of break was a bit awkward Kookie was really quiet but I had a good time with Jimin. It was the end of the day I only had 4 classes which were Dance, Vocal class, piano lessons and drama and each lesson was about 1 hour long some were a bit longer. I started walking home when I heard my name being called
Kookie: Hey!!
He said rapping his arms around my waist and continued walking with
me.
Me: Omg Kookie! Why are you here I thought you were going to college in Busan!
Kookie: I was but then your parents paid for me to come here cause they knew it would make you happy!
Me: Wow my parents actually care... When did you get here?

He stood there for a few seconds and looked at me with a wide grin spread across his face.
Kookie: An hour before class started...

My eyes grew wide and I stopped walking.
Me: WHAT THE HELL YOU PABO!

I started laughing at his stupidity.
Me: Do you even have a place to stay?!?
Kookie: Uhhh about that... Your parents said that I could live with you...

He seemed sad like I was going to turn him down or something.
Me: OF COURSE YOU CAN!

He smiles his beautiful bunny smile and plants kisses all over my face.
The rest of the walk home was nice it was a new city a new life and I got to spend it with my Kookie!

Me: Here we are!

???: Y/N!

Me: Jimin!?!

A/N:
OH, MY GOD! This chapter has been published well after 2 days I am really sorry for the people who actually care. My excuse is that I have started a new school and I've come right when they are doing tests, assessments.
AND IM NOT REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER! R.I.P author nim.