~14~

Rose: So, have you guys done it before.

I chocked on my drink as I realise what she meant by "Done it"

Jungkook: No, I was her first. *He grins widely*

First my ass! I'm too beautiful to give myself to that psycho. Who am I kidding I look like shit!

Bong Hee: Y/N~~

I looked up and see Bong Hee waving her hand in my face.

You: S-sorry, what were you saying.

Bong Hee: Where you guys safe I mean you'd guys would have cute babies bu-

You: Yah! Stop it! *I cover my face and blush*

Bong Hee: Oh! Jimin Oppa we were just discussing how those to would have cute babies don't you think.

Why.Is.The.World.So Cruel. Save.Me.Please. I peeped through my hand and see Jimin sitting next to Bong Hee and of course, she was all over him why is she all over him his not a fucking teddy bear or though he does look like one... WhAt aM I  TaLkiNG aBoUT! 

I bang my head on the table.

Rose: Guys, stop you're embarrassing her!

Jungkook: We would have cute babies...

Jimin: You two?

Jungkook smiles proudly and nods his head, HOW IS HE SO GOOD AT LYING! God, I wanna kill him.

Jimin: Oh congrats

You: Can you all just shut up!

I get up and walk out of the cafeteria Jungkook apologising and following after me.

Jungkook: Yah! What the fuck was that! You're going to be punished if you keep this up!

You: Then fucking punish me! DADDY! *I say with sass*

I slap him in the face anger building up inside me. I grab Jungkook and drag him to my locker and I open it and grab out a knife.

Jungkook: Why do you have a knife in your locker!

You: I don't know why are you so psychotic!

His eyes darken and my eyes fill with tears.

You: What did I ever do to you!

We here footsteps coming down the empty hall and we start making out. Once the person was out of site we pulled away.

Jungkook: Ok you want to be punished...

He grabs my arm digging causing my wounds to bleed I bite my lip holding in the screams and we go into the male toilets and he locks the door. He turned towards me and punches me in the stomach I fall to the ground holding it and the knife drops out of my hand he picks it up and pulls my sleeve up my arms bleeding from when he dug his fingers in.

Jungkook: Hmmm... You've been such a naughty girl that there is no room left...

He looks at me up and down.

Jungkook: And I don't want to ruin that beautiful body of yours... Maybe I'll just beat you until your arms heal.

I sit there on the ground no tears left to cry just anger. Then we hear someone try to open the door. Jugkook quickly messes up my hair and unzips my jacket unlocks the door and starts kissing my neck walking into a stall. And of course, they walk into the stall Jungkook and I were I was a mess for he was sucking my sweet spot and the person who walked in was the one and only Park Jimin. GREAT!

He walks away and tears finally burst out of my eyes falling onto Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey, Sorry I didn't update the last to days I've just been sleeping reading Kdrama this weekend (and my friend Bo came round LOVE YOU BOBO) and I forgot to write more chapters so to make up for it I'll try post two more chapter today.

Oh and I did a Jimin Fmv but be warned it's not the best because I'm not that good at making them.

And also this was my first FF and it's also the trailer for this FF XD

-JasmineSkye