~12~

After spending a whole day with this new psychotic Jungkook my arms were covered in cuts.

Jungkook: Now remember, Never take the jumper off and remember the rules.

You: B-but what do I do when I have dance and w-what do I do when he asks why I won't t-talk to h-him?

Jungkook: I don't know you figure that out yourself.

Jungkook and I arrive outside of the school and I go to jump then I feel Jungkook garb my arm and I wince in pain.

Jungkook: Where are you going!

You: T-to dance.

Jungkook: Remember you tell me where you are going even if it's going to the toilet.

You: Yes...

He raises his eyebrow.

You: D-daddy!

Jungkook slowly lets go of my arm. I slowly walk away to the dance room, making sure I don't accidentally anger Jungkook, by making it seem like I was trying to get away from him. I see my reflection in the mirror of the dance room and look disgusted in myself. I look like shit. I wonder how long I will be in this hell or if I will be saved. What will I tell Jimin, Rose and Bong Hee. My life has just turned around so quickly and it feels so overwhelming. The only thing was to sing and dance that's what truly made me happy

First I was to sing.

And then dance.

Afterwards, I felt a rush of joy run through my body but disappears as Jimin walked through the door. Shit, what was I going to tell him, my eyes started to fill up with water. Jimin saw me and ran up to me and hugged me tight which sent a shit ton of pain all through my body, I bit my lip trying to stop the screams from escaping my mouth but the tears streamed down my face on to Jimin's shoulder. He felt tears and loosened the hug but he didn't let go. It was like that for a while then he finally said...

Jimin: Hey Y/N, please stop crying and tell me what's wrong.

You: I-I...

What do I say?

You: J-Jimin, we can't be friends. I'm sorry.

Jimin: W-what why!?!

You: Because...

Jimin: Is it because of Jungkook! What did he do!

You: N-nothing! He's... He's amazing and I l-love him and you're getting in the way of our relationship!

Jimin: Of course...

He stormed out dance room and I fell to the floor crying and then I hear someone enter.

Jungkook: Good girl~ *He cooed*

I need to act happy and play along with this psychopath if I want to get away from him. I can do this!

You: Thank you, Daddy!

Jungkook: Mmmm, I like when you play along. * He kisses my forehead and leaves the room*

10 minutes later the bell went signalling students would be arriving soon.

Jimin followed by other student's walked into the dance room, his eyes looked puffy and red. Was he crying?!

Jimin told the class what they needed to do and it was just us left in the room... Wait wheres Jungkook he's meant to be in this class... I shook my head trying to forget about him just thinking about him makes the cuts on my arms sting. Tears begin to form at the brim of my eyes, the overwhelming feeling taking over my body.

Jimin: Hey, are you ok?

You: Don't talk to me.

I continue trying to make the dance which was hard given the circumstances. Is it me or am I being... Watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go~~ 

It's a long weekend so after Friday I might update two chapters on the weekend.

-JasmineSkye Xxx