~21~

I place my bag on the bed and sit on the edge watching Jungkook as he changes into comfier clothes.

You: What was with you and Jimin today?

He put his shirt on and turned to me.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

You: Well, you say I can't even look at him and then you bring him to sit with us at lunch?

He looks into my eyes trying to read what I was feeling. He smiles slightly and heads into the kitchen.

You: Kookie?

Jungkook: I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't want to lose you!

HERE WE GO ANOTHER OUTBURST JUST WHAT I FUCKING NEED. At this point I've had it, I don't know if it was just me but watching the people you love fall apart in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it you start to fall apart too.

You: You're sorry! Because you wanted to keep me from living! Because you wanted to keep me from being friends with someone who I care for as a FRIEND!

'Lies'

At this point there was no stopping you, Jungkook's eyes become glossy and are filled with anger and sadness.

You: Aren't you sorry for abusing me!? CANT YOU THINK ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! I know you cant help it but what about me! Why do I have to constantly be scared and constantly feel like I'm in danger!

Jungkook's face was expressionless which made me even more pissed off and I just wanted to strangle him for all the pain he's caused. But then he doesn't mean to. Guilt hits me like a ton of bricks all the emotions running wild inside of me. I run to the door expecting the crazy Jungkook to chase after me but he doesn't I slam open the door running out of the building to the closest place with alcohol.

After a few minutes of walking, I come across a club. Not just any club. The club that changed my life forever, the club that destroyed my life.

You: Perfect.

I walk to the club, the roaring music meeting my ears walking straight to the bar as soon as I got in.

I walk to the familiar seat and sit on it.

Jimin: First to twenty wins.

I remember his sweet devilish smile.

Jimin: GO!

...................

You: So, what will happen when the dance teacher comes back.

Jimin: I don't know depends.

You: On what

The memories flood through my brain his voice echoing in my mind making the music in the background a blur.

Jimin: It depends on you.

What did he mean? I had only known him for a few days so It couldn't have meant anything but then why do I feel so attached to him. Why do I care so much? I don't even know him I don't know what he likes or what he does but I want to.

Bartender: Excuse me, miss!

I snap out of it when I realize there was a hand being waved in my face

You: Sorry, I'll have anything that's strong.

He nods his head bringing back a bottle of tequila he pours it into a glass not even worrying about using a shot glasses.

You: Thanks.

I gulp 'my saviour' down my neck the burning sensation strong making my eyes water slightly.

Bartender: What happened?

He says while pouring the liquid back into my glass.

You: Huh?

Bartender: You have a pained expression and you're drinking something to ease the pain.

I smile slightly.

You: I guess your right...

bartender: Do you wanna talk about it?

You: Love...

Bartender: Is it between the guy you did shots with and the one you danced with?

YOu: Y-yeah... How-

Bartender: Aw! You don't remember me.

You look at him in amazement. He either had a good memory or he's a stalker...

This should be fun.

---------------------------------

It's been a while! I'm on a 2-week break so I'll have more time to write >:) Thanks for read <3

-JasmineSkye