~20~

It has been a month since Jungkook had told me about his past and honestly, it's been hard having to be with him I used to be able to be my self and our relationship wasn't perfect but it was good. We used to share good times without having to walk on eggshells worrying that he was going to go out of control. I used to feel safe and I miss being able to have a normal relationship.

Just break up with him.

Is what my mind tells me but I can't... It's dangerous... Our relationship is toxic and I can't escape so I can only suffocate... It's just a matter of time until my emotions take over and I won't be able to take it anymore.

Bo: Y/N~ *She waves her hand in my face.*

You: Sorry...

I smile and continue to fiddle with the trinket that lives on the chain of my necklace.

Bo: What's the matter?

You: Hmm? Nothing, just thinking.

Bo: About what?

My lips turn into a big grin when I see someone sitting in the distance looking at Bo.

You: Just how cute you and Namjoon would be as a couple.

She lightly smacks my shoulder he perfectly rounded cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I never really thought 'blushing' was a thing as weird as it sounds but I've never seen anyone blush 'till now.

Bo: I wish, I don't have the slightest chance.

You: Ok, then explain to me why Namjoon's staring at you.

She looks around the room and her eyes land and the smiling boy who was looking at her.

Bo: N-no way, he's probably looking at you.

You: And why would he be looking at me.

Bo: Because! You're pretty and talented and everyone likes you.

You: Pfftt, that's the biggest lie anyone has ever told me.

Bo: Yah! Don't say that! Stop thinking negatively about yourself, you are amazing!

She jumps up out of her seat with a wide grin on her face.

You: Don't...

My voice serious and joking but slightly confused. Please don't do what I think you're going to do.

Bo: Y/N is amazing!

She chants jumping around me and it becomes louder as Bong Soon and Rose join in. I cover my face with embarrassment as they continue to jump around me like crazy kids earning a lot of weird stares. Luckily they finally stop and sit back down.

Rose: Y/N~ aren't you hungry?

You: No, I had a big breakfast.

Rose: B-

Bong Soon: Wah! Look at Jimin! *She whisper-shouts*

I look up from my hands that were still covering my face and I see Jimin walking with Jungkook to our table.

You: Ooooo! Someones excited.

She doesn't say anything her face turning red. WHAT IS THIS!?! SINCE WHEN WAS BLUSHING A THING! Does she need to take a dump?

....

I'm so confused...

Jungkook: Hey.

He smiles kissing my cheek before going to sit next to Jimin who was sitting next to Bong Soon on the other side of the table.

You: Hey.

Jungkook: Tada!

Jungkook pulls a bag box of ice creams from his bag.

You: Wah! Thanks, baby~

We all open the box and grab a slightly melted ice cream.

Rose: Did you guys go and get these from the Gas station near the school?

Jimin: Yeah.

I feel a strange feeling in my stomach as he spoke.

Bong Soon: Hey, what happened to you guys you kind of stopped being friends for a while.

Bo: *Sigh*

Bo was resting her chin on her hand as she stared at Namjoon.

Jimin: I don't know we just stopped talking.

Jungkook nods his head in agreement.

Rose: Bo, you should talk to him.

Jimin P.O.V

I need to become closer to Jungkook so I can become closer to Y/N. I also need to gain his trust. 'So you can kill him?'

....

(My shitty present for you guys. Thanks so much for 1k reads.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I know I said I'd post for you a few days ago but I couldn't finish the FMV in time on top of work and family. I hope you understand.

-JasmineSkye Xxx