~25~

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

MUST READ!

As you already know I definitely don't upload as often as readers would like and be a reader myself I know how annoying or just eh when an Author doesn't update regularly. It can also be annoying when they drag it out too much.

So I've set a goal to make to really focus on the chapters and finish the Story by chapter 30 to 35 and then I will release my new one that I'm going to write chapters beforehand so I can post more frequently.

Also, I'm going to let you know I will only ever upload storeys based on Jimin just because I don't really know how I could write other members FF's because I don't know as much about them as Jimin and my imagination isn't all that great as you can tell.

I will keep you updated on the new FF coming out.

BUT NOW BACK TO THE CHAPTER.

~~~

"Happy birthday dear Y/N! Happy birthday to you!"

Mum: Make a wish.

Your mother says placing the cake in front of you.

You look at the number 14 on the cake then towards your mother and smile seeing the happiness in her eyes as she stands next to your new family.

???: I bet I know what you're going to wish for.

You look over at the cocky boy.

You: Oh yeah, and what would that be.

???: That you could sing as good as I do *He smiles evilly*

Stepfather: Yah! be nice to your sister!

???: What it's only true!

You laugh.

You: Wah! You really are something else, Park Jimin.

~~~

My eyes shoot open and I look over to see Jimin laying on my arm. It's been two days in the hospital and since then they have diagnosed me with severe depression and mild anxiety providing me with medication but I refused to go to therapy...

"Wah! You really are something else, Park Jimin."

I Suddenly remember my dream. It kind of freaked me out how real it felt. A rush of cold air hit my arm where the head no longer lays sleeping.

Jimin: What are you thinking about?

I shrug and he pats my fluffy hair.

Jimin: Hmmm. Probably how you wish to be as great as me.

Wow...Dejavu much. For a minute everything goes blurry.

~~~

Stepfather: What the hell is going on here!

He quickly pulls away from me breathless a look of horror in both our eyes.

My mother comes running in stopping in her tracks when she sees the sight of the both of us.

Mum: Do you care to explain young lady!

She screams this while ripping us apart.

Step Father: This is absolutely disgusting.

Jimin: Dad! You know very well that I love her!

Stepfather: I'd hoped you'd put your feelings aside because I am married to her mother! and she is not even sixteen!

Jimin: Yeah! By a month! You can't stop me from loving someone just like you can't with that bitch!

Stepfather: Why you little!

You: Stop it!

You cover your half naked body and stand tall.

Mum: Be quiet Y/N! You have no right to say anything!

You: Really! WHY?! TELL ME WHY I DONT HAVE A SAY IN ANYTHING, DO YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH!?

Mum: Watch who you're talking to!

You: SURE THING MUM BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY CARE ABOUT US!

Jimin comes up to me and grabs my hand.

Jimin: Come on. We all know we were just mistakes and you only love each other. Not us. We were only there so you could get money. Now... Now we are useless.

They both stand there silent no remorse was shown on there faces.

Jimin: We'll do you a favour and just leave.

I stand there silent waiting for them to stop us from leaving but they only walk out of the room with a straight face.

You: Where are we going to go.

He looks me in my teary eyes and we both know what we were thinking.

~~

Jimin: Someone call a doctor she is having a seizure!