~19~

I woke up seeing that I had moved to my bedroom not remembering how I got here from the lounge room.

Jungkook: Good thing you're up we only have an hour before we have to go to school. *He says with a classic bunny smirk plastered on his face*

You: Yah... *I say in my husky morning voice itching my fluffy hair as I sit up*

You: Are you saying I'm slow when I get ready?

A smirk forms on his face as he looks at me tilting his head his hair brushing over his eyes.

Jungkook: Yup! Got a problem? *He said trying to provoke me which he did*

I jump up from the bed quickly making my way to the bathroom door.

You: Nope, I'm about to prove your ass wrong! *He chuckles at my foolishness as I slam the door shut quickly getting ready*

I brush my hair then jump in the shower. I had brushed my teeth and washed my body and I was soon dressed and packed ready to leave.

You: Ha! still got forty minutes until we have to leave.

Jungkook: Well played. * He says chuckling making sure not to break the egg as he flipped it*

You: O-oh you don't have to worry about my breakfast, I'm not hungry.

He looks over at me and frowns as he looks down at my arms.Shit, I kinda forgot about my arms even though the amount of pain I was in as the water burned my cuts.

You: Sorry, I'll go change.

I look down as I walked into our room and changed into something that covered my arms.

I changed out of the nice casual grey top that went perfectly with my ripped jeans and put a long sleeve grey top on instead.

I walk out to see two plates on the table. I regretted eating all that food last night and eating this wouldn't make it feel any better but I didn't want to make it obvious to Jungkook that I was skipping meals so I sat down and looked at him with a smile plastered on my face.

You: Thank's.

Your smile turned into a sheepish grin and I began eating as well as Jungkook.

After we had eaten we had sat and talked for a while and then decided to leave. He took my hand and grabbed the keys out of his pocket ready to lock the door as we left the apartment. We walked out and my heart dropped as I saw the beautiful man to locking the door giving me a chance to look at him as Jungkook was also locking up our apartment. He looked up catching me off guard and I turn to Jungkook quickly trying to deny why my heart was beating so fast.

You: Ready to go?

Jungkook: Of course!

He pecked me on the lips purposefully knowing Jimin was watching.

Jimin P.O.V

I don't know what it is about Y/N but she is driving me crazy. I know very little about her and I haven't known her for long but still, I'm so drawn to her and I seem to catch myself thinking about her and wonder what it would be like to kiss her and how it'd taste and feel and what it would be like to have a family with her but, of course, she has a boyfriend and wants nothing to do with me.

'You should kill him.' I shake my head trying to ignore the voice in my head that's trying to corrupt my thoughts. I quickly snap out of my thoughts as I realise I had been staring at Y/N and now felt an emptiness because she wasn't there. Should I kill him? I turn to the wall and hit it trying to ignore the tempting thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Sorry I haven't updated life has been a bit busy and full on I hope you guys understand.

Oh, and we have nearly reached 1K reads and we have 100 votes already and I know it doesn't seem like much but I am extremely grateful for your support.

I love you guys so much and thank you!!!!!

-JasmineSkye <3

Changed parts of the story an edited the mistakes because it is a really bad chapter.