~6~

You: What about this?

Jimin: Well most of those moves are good but to capture the audience's attention you need to have intense movements and more skinship put emotion into your movements

You: Dude you made that sound weird can you be more pacific.

Jimin: There is nothing weird about maybe you just have a crush on me.

His words had no emotion.

You: What's that supposed to mean? I've only known you for two days...

Jimin: so you do like me?

You: Aish you're so annoying.

He grinned at me then grabbed my waist and he laughed when he felt my body tense up.

Jimin: now move your hip to the left and slide with the hip movement.

Jimin: Good, now look to the right.

Jimin: Now put the movements together and turn head quick and sharp straight after you slide.

I did as he said and he smiled and put his thumb up.

Jimin: Good!

Jimin: Question, Why did you move to Seoul to go to this college?

You: To get better at the things I like.

Jimin: Yeah but what's the point of going to college just to get better at what you like?

You: I don't know...

Jimin: What do you mean you don't know!

He laughed hard at my answer and I put my head down.

Jimin: You don't just go to college for the fun of it you need to do something in life.

I kept on looking down standing in silence with Jimin behind me still.

Jimin: Ok so the movements I showed you, you need similar movements matching the song's lyrics you need to use the emotion you feel in the song to go with the dance.

You: Ok...

~~~Last period of the day~~~

I only had one more class left and it was the in the studio.

Bong hee: Oh! Y/N!

She smiled widely while waving.

You: Oh hey!

Bong hee: We have a class together! Yay~

You: Thank goodness I really need to make more friends.

Bong Hee: Well consider us friends!

You: Awesome! Do you wanna exchange numbers?

She got her phone out and passed it to me and I passed mine to hers.

A/N: Here's another chapter! I hope you like I don't mind if I like it better than my previous one! :)