~Finale Part 2~

Dejavu right? It wasn't too long ago that I snapped which ended up with me in a hospital and now I'm here moments away from losing my last string. He snuck me out of the hospital and tied me to a chair. God, it's so repetitive. I want it to end. Where is Jimin? Does he remember?

These thoughts went through my head as I was trying to untie the ropes that held me captive.

Do you think Jimin planned this or was it fate that brought us to Seoul what are the odds we were separated in Busan and then we found each other again in another city?

I did it! I look through the crack of our bedroom door. He was changing after his shower nows my chance. I place the ropes on the floor getting ready to make a run for it and like the world was out to get me Jungkook kicked open the door with his knife. Well fuck. I bolt for the door as the psychopath runs for me and of course, he got me. This was it. At least I tried.

Jungkook: You Bitch!

He bellows.

Y/N: Nooo! Please!! Don't do this!

He throws me to the floor trapping me with his body placing his cold blade on my neck. God if only he had slit my throat. He placed the blade somewhere and began to kiss my neck. He was rough and desperate. He removed my hospital gown and through my body back against the floor using the rope from before to tie my hands together he began to kiss me again forcing his tongue down my throat removing both mine and his remaining clothes. At this point, there was no point on trying to hold back my uncontrollable crying.

You: Please.

My plea was quiet and cracked.

Jungkook: You'll see. That you're mine.

I broke out into complete panic wriggling like a maniac. I never imagined losing myself like this.

You: Please! Stop! It hurts!

The door fly's open.

There he was. Jimin angry knife in hand.

You: N-no! Jimin! DONT!

Blood all I saw was blood.

I began to shake Jungkook's knife falling out of my bloody hand. Jimin drops his knife and runs over to me stepping over the dead body and held my naked body. He took off the leather jacket he was wearing and placed it over my shoulders pulling me into a tight embrace. It was warm. Familiar.

Jimin: Shhhh. It's ok.

He ran his hand down the back of my head then pulled away cupping my cheeks in his hands.

Jimin: Come on.

He stands up grabbing one of the throw rugs on the couch that were no longer white but red. He stood me up rapping up my bare body picking me up bridal style carrying me to his apartment closing the door behind us. Everything to me was blurry all I could focus on was the beating of my heart and how overwhelming this all is. How I was only shaking because I couldn't bear the enjoyment in slicing his stomach and watching the insides fall out. In fact, I'd do it again. He abused me. Manipulated me.

Raped me.

We were now in Jimins bathroom. He placed me on the edge of the bathtub that connected to the shower. He looked me in the eyes and immediately I stopped shaking because I knew that I had him.

You: Do you remember?

He looked at me lovingly and smiled then kissed me slowly and gently pulling the blanket away from my body. He pulls away and looks at the familiar sight.
He eyes furrow when he saw something.

You: What's wrong?

Jimin: You're bleeding...

Ah, a common sign showing that a woman has lost her virginity. That I no longer have something I was saving for the one I loved.

Jimin: let's get you cleaned up.

I smile my disappointed smile and try to stand up but I only got another reminder of what he did. When I had my memory I remember dreaming of the day where Jimin took me. How he'd be there for me after the 48 hours of pain from my first time. How we'd snuggle on the couch watching all our favourite movies and eat all our favourite foods.

Jimin: Here.

He grabs my arms and helps me into the shower and turns on the hot water.

Jimin: Let me know when you're done.

He makes his way to the door but he stood in his tracks when I call his beautiful name.

You: Stay with me.

He nods his head and comes back to where he stood before. At first, he just stood there admiring me until he too removed his clothes and hoped in the shower with me and rapped me up in his arms.

You: I missed you... So much.

I pulled away slightly my breasts still pressed against his chest. I looked around in his eyes analysing every fleck of brown.
The water dripping down his plump lips perfectly making them more kissable. The loving look in his eyes become... Lustfull. He violently pulled me in and kissed me roughly and passionately. He turned the shower off still kissing me then picking me up bridal style carrying to his bedroom placing me on his bed kissing my neck all the way down to my thigh. He looks up at me eyes soft but lustful.

Jimin: Can I?

I nod my head and he made love to me. Or though there was a lot coming our way I felt happy for the first time since I was fifteen.

Jimin: I love you.

He said wrapping his arms around me both of us out of breath.

You: I love you too... Jimin.

~~~~

Omg... It's finished. It has literally been a year. I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has been supporting me and this story over the past year I can't explain how much it means to me. We have nearly reached 10K reads and honestly, I never thought I'd get so many reads. Sorry, the last chapter came out later than usual. I hope you enjoyed it and again. Thank you!

Vote and comment if you want a season two ;)