~5~

Recap:

Jimin's P.O.V

And then I realized the music stopped and I snapped back to reality and saw Y/N standing covering her face with embarrassment.

Y/N: H-how long where you there for?! Jimin!

Jimin: Wow *I smirked* I can definitely sing better than you...

Y/N: Who made you so perfect.

She smiled Cheekily and started making exaggerated steps over to me and it quickly turned into a jog and I began to run away.

Y/N: Hey! Don't run away you baby! Come here you!

She stopped running and looked offended and sad, I felt bad so I went over to her and was going to hug her but she punched me in the stomach.

Jimin: Ow! Why you little!

She started running to the door and grabbed her bag and ran down the hall and I ran behind her catching up quickly we made it outside the cafeteria and I caught Y/N and started to tickle her ignoring all the stares until I felt a strong grip on my arm.

Jungkook: Get off her... *His voice was firm and annoyed and he was really starting to piss me off.*

Your P.O.V

You: Hey it's ok we were just mucking around.

I got up off of the floor and grabbed the arm that Jungkook was using to hold Jimin.

You: Come on let go I'll meet you in the dancehall.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, I just love you so much~

He turned toward Jimin and bowed slightly.

Jungkook: Joesonghabnida!

Jungkook started walking to the dance the dancehall.

You: Sorry he's been a bit weird lately.

Jimin: It's ok.

You: Well I'll see you in a bit.

I was halfway down the hall when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

???: Excuse me? Do you know where class **** is?

I turned around seeing a small girl behind me she seemed lost and confused and obviously was new.

You: Ani, this is my second day here...

Second day here and yet I feel so close to Ji- ANI! what are you thinking?

You: Do you have a map?

She looked down into her bag checking if she had a map.

???: Ani...

You: Here you can have mine! I'm Y/N.

???: Eun Bong Hee!

She smiled brightly and bowed.

You: Nice to meet you but I have to get to class let's meet again.

Bong Hee: Ye, gomabseubnida!

I walked in to see everyone had beaten me to class.

Jimin: Ok everyone, you should of all had picked a song by now and at least started think of some moves so today you should at least have a good idea of what the moves are in at least the first few seconds in the song.

Jimin: Any question's?

Everyone shook their heads.

Jimin: Ok in the next few days I will come around and you will show me what you have and I will help you if you need...

Everyone went to their studios and both Jimin and I stayed in the main studio.

Jimin: What's his problem?

You: Huh?

My lips pouted in confusion and then I realized he meant Jungkook.

You: I don't know actually...

I scrunched my eyebrows in thought when I began to feel that pain in my chest it's like my heart knows something that I don't and it causes my body to ache and my emotions to become unstable.

Jimin: Y/N! Helloooooo?

You: Uh- Oh, heh, sorry...

Jimin: Well let's start...

A/N: Sorry I have been really busy lately and I don't even have school XD But here is another chapter Happy very late Christmas and new year!