~4~

After going to dinner with Jungkook we came home and went to bed. I was deep in thought trying to figure out what I was feeling I thought I was in love but now it feels like something is missing all these feeling inside me start swirling and swirling and I got so mad and confused. My parents never loved me like other parents loved their children they didn't care that I was being bullied they didn't care that  people were calling me a fat bitch they didn't  care that I was depressed they didn't hold me when I needed to be held THEY DIDN'T LOVE ME AND I FINALLY FELT LOVED WHEN I MET JUNGKOOK... but... now... I feel empty...

I looked over at Jungkook who is fast asleep and soon I was too sleeping.

I woke up feeling the presence of someone above me, I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook above me smiling he lent down to kiss me but I turned my head so he couldn't and I got up and went to get ready for school.

I was halfway out of the apartment when I felt a strong grip on my arm.

You: What?!

I turned around and glared and Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey! whats up with you?

His eyes looked mad and worried.

You: T-that hurts!

I looked and my wrist then Jungkook and he let go of my wrist.

You: I'm sorry, I'm just tired.

I smiled then pecked him on lips and then grabbed his hand and started walking to the school.

I had a while before my first class which was dance so I decided to go to the music room and just sing and just escape, I scrolled through my phone and decided to sing 'Goodbye' by 2ne1.

??? P.O.V

It was about 30 minutes before my class started so I decided to go to the music room and just sing, I was outside of the music room when I heard music, I quietly opened the door and walked in, it was Y/N and wow! was she good her voice was so unique.

I started to think about her and I couldn't I wonder if she speaks English she doesn't look Asian but you can tell she came from Busan because of her accent and she doesn't struggle when speaking Korea.

She got to the chorus and she started dancing her voice was husky and soft at the same time and the way she sang the words were filled with emotion.

I wonder what happened this morning I was leaving for work and I saw Y/N and Jungkook yelling.

And then I realized the music stopped and I snapped back to reality and saw Y/N standing covering her face with embarrassment.

Y/N: H-how long where you there for?! Jimin!

A/N:

Hey! I've finished school for the year! WOOOOOO! So that means I'm going to try to get more chapters at least one or two every week... Let me know if I should do one or two!

But for now, I'm going to finish making my 'Would You Rather BTS ver.' youtube video and maybe start writing another chapter...

Oh, I made an Instagram account for A.R.M.Y's if you guy's wanna follow it _JasmineSkye_

Annyeong~

-JasmineSkye