~9~

Jimin: First to twenty wins.

You: Ok...

Jimin: GO!

I pick up the glass of vodka and throw it down my throat one after the other.

Both: Done!

We both laugh. We stop and stare at each other. His eyes red from the alcohol as well as mine. Then I break the silence between us.

You: So, what will happen when the dance teacher comes back.

Jimin: I don't know depends.

You: On what

I tilt my head to the side.

Boom.Boom.

My heart was beating fast. The alcohol must be getting to me.

Jimin: It depends on you...

My eyes widen a bit and I jump as he puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I smile.

You: Let's dance...

I get up and grab his hand and we walk to the dance floor and we move our bodies to the rhythm of the music.

As I was dancing I noticed something in the distance. It was Jungkook... And another girl... Kissing...

Jimin looks over at me to see that I had stopped dancing and tears running down my face.

I wipe my tears and walk to the bar.

I ask the bartender for a bottle of wine and I drink it all. Jimin came up to me and grabbed my wrist.

Jimin: Hey... *His voice was soft and gentle* I know yo-

You: Go away.

He lets go of my wrist and sat beside me.

You: Please, go away...

Jimin: No.

You: Fine then I will.

I slam the bottle on the table and walk out of the club. The cold air hits my skin sending shivers down my spine. I stop as I hear someone calling my name. I turn around knowing who the voice belonged to.

Jungkook: Baby, where you going? * He smirks*

You: I don't know maybe ask your friend you were all over in the club.

I stare at him straight in the eyes full of anger.

Jungkook: Oh! her! * He starts laughing hysterically*

Jungkook: Babe you don't have to worry shes just the side chick! You're my favourite!

I scoff in disbelief.

You: You got to be kidding me! ARE YOU SICK IN THE HEAD!

Jungkook: I wouldn't raise your voice at me, princess.

You: Why! What the fuck are you gonna do! Huh!

Jungkook's eyes turn dark.

Jungkook: What did I tell you to do! *He raises his voice and it makes me jump*

Jungkook: WELL! I WHAT DID I SAY!

I jump and tears start streaming down my face. He smirks and walks closer to me and pulling me into his embrace that was too strong to escape.

You: L-let me go...

Jungkook: Shut up!

I jump again and I cry harder.

Jungkook: Let me take you home...

You: N-no leaves me alone...

He slaps me in the face.

Jungkook: Do as I say or your not the only one who gets hurt.

He calls the Uber and we drive home.

That day was the last day my life would be normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know if you like it by leaving a vote~~~

Updated early cause I love you! Xxx

-JasmineSkye