~16~

It was the end of the day and I walked to the class that Jungkook was in. Student's walked out the class one by one as well as Jimin he looks at me and walks past bumping into my shoulder.

Jungkook: Y/N~ *He flashes me a bunny smile*

You: Do you want to go and get some food and then we can watch a movie at home.

Jungkook: And cuddle?~

You: Mmmm... Maybe.

Jungkook: Please~

You: Ok~ Only if you get me Oreo cookies!

I laugh and run away and realise I don't know where Jungkook parked so I stopped and turned around smiling widely.

Jungkook: Why'd you leave me~~

You: Cause, I didn't want to give you chance on saying no to getting me Oreo cookies :3

Jungkook: Of course I'll get you Oreo cookies.

He smile widely and pokes my check.

You: Yayyyy~

I jump around like a little girl and we arrive at the car and get in.

Jungkook: What did you do in English?

I look at him with his eyes on the road a slight smile on his face.

You: We're learning how to put hidden messages into other meanings...

Jungkook: That made no sense. *He chuckles*
You: English very hard.

we both laugh.

You: Umm so you know you can dream of something and it can mean something in real life? it's kind of like that.

Jungkook: Ah, ok.

You: Oh, oh we're here!

Jungkook parks the car and I jump out of the car. One thing I love in most in life is food. ESPECIALLY OREO'S. I jump around like a little kid skipping around the isles of delicious chip's (Crisps for those who are from the U.K.) and candy/lollies.

Jungkook: Yah! Calm down before you die from a heart attack.

You: But I can't, look at all this food!

Jungkook: Remember the budget!

You: Yes, Appa!

Jungkook: Ok, what is it?

You: 20, 000 won! (I think it's 20 in USD)

Jungkook: No! We're at the dollar store you don't need that much money. 10,000 won max...

You: Ne!

I stand up straight and solute him.
I run of and get:
Skittles
Salt and vinegar chips
Two packets of custard creams
Watermelon sour patches
Donuts
And three packets of Oreos
(WHAT DON'T JUDGE ME!)

I walk to the cash register where Jungkook was. He laughs when he sees my basket full of junk food and his filled with ingredients for dinner.

You: What these are for the both of us!

Jungkook: I'm getting you Oreos do you really need more?

You: Yes!

Jungkook: Ok... Crazy kid...

You: Yah! I'm not crazy I'm enthusiastic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Might have to make chapters shorter on weekend days and might have to update once in between two days.

Don't forget to vote so I know that you like my story and give me motivation ( Wow I sound like a bitch sorry)

-JasmineSkye Xxx