~22~

I poured my heart and soul out to this random guy who worked at a nightclub telling him every detail he didn't speak nor judge he just stood there filling up my glass as I told him my life story.

You: For some reason, I'm so...

Bartender: In love?

I stare at him blankly. Love was a strong word especially for someone I barely even knew but in the end, I knew he was right I loved Park Jimin I didn't know a thing about him. It's true I guess the saying 'love at first sight' but it was so much more.

I nod my head slowly a small smile creeping up on my face as I look over my shoulder thinking he was there. I really don't handle alcohol well.

Jimin: Hey...

The bartender smiles at me and serves a man on the far end of the bar.

You: I really must be going crazy.

I look over at Jimin as he tilted his head in confusion his black hair brushing over his eyes.

Jimin: What do you mean, Y/N?

You: Well, I don't even know you yet but I'm in love with you and I'm literally talking to someone who isn't really here.

His face softens and I brush his hair to the side revealing his chocolate eyes that are filled with different shades of brown that blend together perfectly.

Jimin: If you love me, then why'd you leave me for Jungkook, why'd you say I was in the way.

I sigh. He's not real so I may as well tell my imaginary Jimin the truth.

~~

His eyes grow wide as I told him everything anger, sadness and guilt mixed with his expression and eyes.

Jimin: I'm sorry...

My eyes filled with tears that have already fallen down my cheeks. If only life was simple and this was only real. Only if he was real so he could save me from hell. He places his hand on my cheek wiping away the tears that stained my face.

Jimin: Only if I knew, I could have helped you and saved you from the pain and suffering.

He looks down at my arms the scars slightly showing for sleeve was not fully covering my wrists. He looks into my eyes thumb still caressing my wet cheek. His face moves closer to mine his lips softly touching my forehead.

Jimin: Y/N!?!

~~~~~
Everything went blurry my eyes feeling heavy as well as my body that fell to the ground.

Jimin: Y/N!?!

His voice was blurry but I didn't care. He wasn't really there. But I don't care. As long it's his voice.

Jimin: Someone, call an ambulance! 

---------------------------------

Short because it's a double update.

Thank you for your patience and support :3

-JasmineSkye