~7~

It was my day off and I decided I wanted to do something with Bong Hee. I've  become pretty close with her over the past 2 days as well as Jimin and I and we've all been hanging out together even Jimin and Jungkook are getting along.

Bong Hee: Hey I have an idea!

You: Ooo what is it?

Bong Hee: We should go to the club!!

You: Yeah! That sound's good!

Bong Hee: Do you want to invite the boys?

You: If you want I don't mind.

Bong Hee: Let's invite them!!

You: Ok!

I got my phone out and texted the group chat.

You:
Hey boys! Bong Bong had the idea and that was that we all went to the club tonight!!
You:
Oh and Kookie before you come back from Jimin's can you get some milk and rice?

Bong Hee: Yah! Y/N~~~

I look towards my wardrobe where Bong Hee was.

You: Should I be worried?

Bong Hee: No it's just this is what we are wearing to the club.

She comes out of the wardrobe with two dresses in her hand.

My eyes widen.

You: Yah! Bong! I am not wearing any of those!

Bong Hee: Why?!? You can't say they're slutty because they were in your closet

Honestly, I've changed I've always tried hard to act cool and look nice and but It's so tiring I want to be myself

I really need to be more myself...

That's it I'm changing I'm going to be myself.

You: Hold on~~

I waddle to my closet like my real self instead of trying to walk sexily or smoothly.

You: What about this~
I jump out of the wardrobe wearing a cute top and skirt.

You: What about this~I jump out of the wardrobe wearing a cute top and skirt

Bong Hee: Waaaa! To be honest this suits you way more!

(This may be weird the "acting like myself" but I really feel like an innocent and kind, shy girl character will suit "you" more for this fanfiction but if you like your old character let me know)

You: Ok well are you going to wear some of my clothes or do you want to go to your house.

Bong Hee: I'm going to steal your clothes *She smiled evilly and skipped to my wardrobe*

Not soon after I felt the vibration of my phone I pick my phone up and see a message from the group chat.

Jungkook: 

Jimin and I are down! But why do you need rice and milk?

You:

ONE! BECAUSE I NEED TEA, and two I was going to make Bibimbap for dinner is that ok?

Jimin:

 No! Let's go out for dinner!

You: 

Yah! You say that like you just don't want to eat my food :(

Jungkook:

No, your food is amazing baby ;)

Jimin: 

Waaa~ I like your food too I just wanted to go out ;(

Bong Hee:

Yah! Pabo look at my outfit and not your phone~

I look up to see Bong Hee wearing this:

You: Bong Bong! Oh, my gawd!

She giggles as I kick my legs and fangirl.

Bong Hee: D-do you think Jimin will like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know I never update often but here you go~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm going to try and write a heap of chapters then I'll just have to upload every day. But good news that won't take months because I'm feeling inspired guys :3

 - JasmineSkye <3