~26~

Maybe it's not about the length of time you've known someone; maybe it's about instant recognition on an unconscious level.

Our souls know each other.

-S.E. Hall

~~~

Jimin: Someone get a doctor! She's having a seizure!

Jimin yells out and quickly walks back to your body his eyes frantically looking all over not knowing what to do.

Jungkook: What the fuck is happening! Someone help!

Jungkook steps out of the as a bunch of men and women came pass pushing both of the worried boys out of the way.

Nurse: She's going into cardiac arrest.

She says calmly as all the nurses quickly got ready to try and save your life.

Doctor: Sir I'm sorry but you'll have to step out of the room.

Your doctor says to Jimin. He nods doing as she says Jungkook following behind.

~~~

Moments later the two boys who sat anxiously were approached by a nurse.

Jungkook: What happened?!

He asks bouncing his knee up and down impatiently Jimin moving closer to the two.

Nurses: 5 years ago there was an accident. Y/N tried commiting suicide and she lost her memories in the process and something has triggered her memory which has put a lot of pressure on her brain.

(Guys I'm not a doctor 😂😂)

Jimin: H-how. I mean... Where did she try to take her life?

Nurse: she was found in Geum River.

He became silent and looked down at his fingers. That was the same place they found me five years ago.

Jungkook: Will she be alright.

Nurse: We will give her medication that will help prevent any serious seizures that cause her to go into cardiac arrest.

Nurse: She'll be fine

She reassured both the boys.

~~~

Jimin P.O.V

???: I love you, Jimin...
She looked over to me and smiled.

Jimin: I love you too, Y-

~~~~~~~~

I know it's really short but I need to post something since it's literally been months.

I can't promise it will be soon but I will give a a special chapter asap.