~24~

I open my eyes to see all my friends gathered around me. Bong Hee, Bo, I even see Namjoon which made me grin. I look over at Bo whos cheeks where a light shade of pink.

You: Cute.

I say my voice cracking slightly.

Bong Hee: UNNIE!

I squint my eyes at the sudden loudness and the rest shoosh the excited friend. I smile as I spot Namjoon staring at Bo.

*Cough, cough* Ship... them *Cough, cough*

You: What are you doing here?

My voice was sleepy as well as my eyes that were heavy.

Namjoon: Jungkook called me saying you were in hospital so I came then I called Bo and she called Bong Hee.

I nod slightly and grab the remote to the bed sitting myself up.

You: I'm hungry~ Where's Kookie when you need him.

Bo: I think he was waiting for Jimin at the car park. I'll go get him.

Namjoon: I'll go with you.

She blushes and nods Bong Hee and I looking at each other with an evil grin. They leave the room and we squeal.

Bong Hee: Sailing?

You: Sailing >:)

The room falls silent and I look down at my hands and see an HIV running from my hand to a drip bag that sat next to my bed. I look back up to see Bong Hee looking at me worriedly her eyes glossy.

Bong Hee: What happened?

You: No-

Bong Hee: Say 'nothing' tell me what really happened.

There was another long silence as I contemplated whether I should tell her the truth or not.

You: I was at the bar I think I drank too much and I started to hallucinate.

Bong Hee: But why are you here with cuts your arms and a drip to get you the fluids you need to survive because your not looking after yourself

You: I can't explain... I guess I just feel worthless, unwanted... Ugly

Bong Hee: Are you kidding me?!

I look down and the door opens. Namjoon and Bo walk in with a sheepish smile followed by Jungkook who stands by the door.

Jungkook: Mianhae...

You: Why?

Jungkook: I'm sorry that I told you couldn't be friends with Jimin.

You: Uhh...

He steps away from the door showing worried Jimin. I turned to Jungkook slightly confused, did he tell everyone? he wouldn't have... Would he?

Jungkook: I know that I have been a bit controlling and we haven't really been in a good place so I'm going to start by not interfering with your friendships.

You: Thank you...

Bong Hee: I'm so confused...

Bo: same...

Namjoon sits there unfazed as Jimin walks up to my bed and neals down.

Jimin: Yah! You pabo! What are you doing going out and drinking so much with bad health?

Namjoon chuckles slightly at how brotherly he is.

He lifts his hand up and ruffles my hair. Jungkooks eyes wander around the room trying to ignore the guilt that's attacking him on the inside. Bong Hee breaks the short but intense silence in the room as her phone starts to ring.

Bong Hee: Shit, I've got to go I have work.

She walks up to me and points a finger at me.

Bong Hee: I'll be back, make sure you look after yourself, ok.

I nod. half an hour passes and my eyes start to feel heavy.

Namjoon: Jungkook, Bo and I will go and get some food while she rests. What do you want?

Jungkook: I don't know, Jimin?

He shrugs and points to me.

You: Anything as long as you guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry about the slow updates but during that long period of time we reached 2K reads and it makes me so happy knowing people read my ff.

I'm also working on a new Jimin fan fiction but I won't upload until I have a few chapters pre-written and I also want to know if you're interested...

Thank you to those who read my story and let me know if there's anything I could change and improve.

-JasmineSkye Xxx