underneath

The first time was always messy. That was why he'd never bothered to question it back then. Years and years of bottled up sexual tension, restrained emotions, and culminating passion had a bad habit of boiling over. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom, much less an actual bed. He'd been so overcome with the blinding, red fury of lust that he'd taken her against the wall, right in the workout room. In that moment, nothing mattered but her. Not her vexing undergarments, not the open door, not even the loud echo that could carry through the Tower; only the soft whimpers that spilled from her lips, and the way her fingers became claws digging into his back when he penetrated her for the first time.

He'd bunched both her bodysuit and panties to the side, growling when he felt the way she'd soaked through both layers. His own pants had hastily come undone, sitting forgotten around his ankles after he'd rushed and pinned her to the wall, inhaling her intoxicating scent like the minty addiction that it was. He'd forgotten his shirt on in his haste to want to feel her from the inside. There had been no foreplay; it hadn't been necessary then. They were both primed and wanting by the time he'd slipped into her, with her hips grinding against his to meet with his every urgent thrust.

He'd been consumed with lust and she, the empath, fed off of it like a fire just caught to kindling.

Their little romping session had been raw, unfiltered, rough, and quick for the both of them, each reaching climax within minutes. They'd come apart panting, sweaty and, for the first time in a long time, wonderfully sated. That evening, she'd adjusted her panties and the material of her suit, wiped the translucent white streaks of moisture that were rolling down on the inside of her pale thighs, and walked out of the room on unsteady legs. She'd left him there, to lie on the floor in a glorious afterglow, a million different thoughts swirling in his mind while his heart tried to resume its normal pace.

That had only been the first time.

Eventually, it became almost like a tradition, with Raven often sneaking into his room at night, or sending him an invitation from her bedroom. A few times, when the other Titans had been away, he'd even had her on the kitchen counter, the sofa, and the dining room table, among other taboo places.

He only really started noticing her strange behaviour later on.

Beast Boy had figured that every girl came with her own set of bedroom quirks, and Raven was obviously no exception to that rule. Nonetheless, he was only just getting to know her in such an intimate way, so he hadn't thought it important enough to point out. Even he was aware that it was a stupid notion to look a gift horse in the mouth.

It was on a Tuesday, dead smack in the middle of the day, when he'd ended up running his mouth anyways.

It had started off like a typical day in the life of Garfield Logan. He'd grown bored in his own company, and decided to load up an online gaming session to help burn off some pent up frustration. Cyborg was busy working on the T-Car, Starfire and Robin were out on a 'date', and crime was at an all time low. He guessed criminals didn't like working weekdays. Either that, or it was just the quiet before the storm, which wasn't a too odd occurrence for the Teen Titans, if he was being honest.

Beast Boy sat cross-legged on the carpeted floor of his bedroom, furiously mashing the buttons on his game station's controller while he yelled obscenities through his headset at his fellow teammates. He'd been so enthralled with what was happening on his television screen that he hadn't even heard the familiar clicking of his bedroom door opening and then closing behind him.

It was her permeating scent that got his attention first. Like a honeybee drawn to a flower's alluring nectar, he'd know it anywhere. It was like a memory, the way it triggered his senses, forcing his body to recall themany ways he'd become so familiar with her smell. Sweet honeysuckle, lavender, sweat, and a hint of mint from her herbal tea combined into a potent perfume that was inexplicably Raven.