STFU

It's another typical day at Titans tower. It's afternoon and the team is laying out because the crime rate that week had been very low. Starfire is cooking, Robin and Cyborg are playing Call of Duty Black Ops, Raven is trying to read. Trying because Beastboy is bombarding her with bad joke after bad joke.

"Why was tigger looking down the toilet?"

"..."
"Because he was trying to find Pooh! Why do seagulls fly over the ocean rather than the bay?"

"..."

"Because then they would be bay-gulls! Umm... Why do gorillas have big nostrils?" still no response.

"Because they have big fingers! Oh! What do you call four bull fighters in quicksand?" he tried one more time.

"Stuck Beastboy. Now shut up." she replied in a monotone laced with anger.

"Ohhh B, she got you good!" Cyborg yelled at the changeling.

The green teen turned back to the goth," Not until you at least smile." he said in a firm tone. She gave him a death glare,"If you don't quit it so help me I will send you to another demension and leave you there."

He smiled, knowing that she wouldn't... Yet. "What do you call cheese that isn't yours?" Raven then enveloped him in her powers and as she was throwing him out the window he screamed "NACHO CHEESE! GET IT? NACHO CHEESE! AAAAAUGH!"

-

A week had passed since Raven had tossed Beastboy out of a window. Starfire had taken Robin shopping with her and Cyborg was down in the garage working.

"Hey Rae!" Beastboy called out to Raven "Whatcha doing?"

Raven looked up over her book, glaring at him, but didn't respond.

"Oh." The changeling whispered then disappeared from view.

Raven sighed and began to read again. Then an arm was wrapped around her shoulder, and a changeling's face was right next to hers. She was so shocked by his audacity that she didn't move or fling him out of the window again.

He started to read over her shoulder," Be myself? Maybe you've forgotten that myself is a beast? The word bea…"

She closed the book suddenly and gave him a look that could kill.

He leaned further forward " Beastly?" he asked chuckling a bit, "I didn't know you liked fantasies much less stories of Beauty and the Beast."

She blushed madly from being found out. She then realized that the green bean still had his arm around her which caused her to redden even more if it was possible.

"Get off," she deadpanned before knocking him off with her powers.

"Ow, Rae. That hurt!" he said at her retreating figure.

She gave him a pointed look and walked through the common room's sliding doors that slid shut behind her.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Titan's trouble!" their fearless leader shouted.

He got on his R-Cycle and sped away, Cyborg followed in his T-Car.

"Well ladies," Beast boy said waggling his eyebrows," Shall we go?"

Starfire giggled and took to the sky. Raven just gave him a look and followed. Then Beast boy turned into a hawk and started after them.

As they approached the scene, an arcade, they groaned.

"Dude, it's Control Freak again. He's so lame, although his taste in movies is great." BB said.