Perfect Disaster

There are three ingredients to a perfect Titans Tower disaster.

Beast Boy's fist, and Robin's head as the target, are two of them.

"Alright Robin, this'll show ya," Beast Boy growled as Robin put up his fists in a defensive position.

The masked teen smiled deviously. "You wish."

The third, is hitting your girlfriend in the face. That makes a disaster. Want the perfect disaster? Try having that girlfriend be Raven.

A grey gloved fist hit the target with ease, and Beast Boy opened his eyes, expecting to see Robin rubbing his jaw and admitting defeat. Instead, he saw Raven, rubbing her jaw with an expression that was even more foul than usual. Robin was standing to her left, a mixture of a smirk and sheer horror on his face.

"R-Raven!" Beast Boy sprung forward, placing his hands on her shoulders, only to remove them just as fast. He held them up defensively, before speaking again. By now, Robin was no where to be found. "I'm so sorry!" She rolled her eyes. "Really! I was just fighting with Robin because he was saying-"

A sharp glare from a pair of violet eyes shut him up, but not for long.

Beast Boy did the next best thing he could think of. Leaning towards her tentatively, he began peppering her right jaw with kisses, starting at her ear. This was where he'd accidently hit her, and he was hoping his butterfly-light kisses would ease her mood.

"Rae," he kissed just below her ear. "Listen," he planted another kiss on her jaw, lips traveling along until they reached her mouth. "I would never try to hurt you, you know that." His lips stopped right before her mouth, and he pulled back a little to scan her face.

She looked a little less mad, and the initial redness on her jaw had faded to light pink. Her thin arms were still crossed across her chest, and a frown still hovered over her eyes. It was like she was deciding if she should forgive him, and he was praying she would.

"Why were you fighting Robin anyway?" She shrugged his hands off her shoulders and he mirrored her crossed arms.

"He was teasing me and said I couldn't take him."

Raven rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe how stupid the boys could act sometimes. "Well, you can't." Ignoring his shocked, offended expression, she continued. "Robin's a master of the arts, you can't try to beat him at his own game."

Beast Boy shrugged at the truth. "Guess you're right, Rae." He admitted sheepishly. "Besides, I don't care about beating Robin at combat." Gently, he reached out and pulled her into a hug. A smile formed on his face, as she fit her head perfectly into the crook of his neck.

"Why's that?' Her soft, gravelly muffled voice brushed against his chest, and his chest vibrated with warmth.

"Because," Beast Boy kissed the top of her shiny, purple locks. "I only care about you."