300K Celebration and Life Update

Hey guys! It's been a really long time, and I apologize for that so much, but first off, let's celebrate hitting 300,000 reads on this story!!!!!

Thank you all so much for loving my book and supporting me and for reading my works! You put up with my writing, with my cliffhangers, with my little easter eggs and word play (though some of these little beauties have still gone unnoticed ;) ), with the long spans of time between updates, my perspective switches, and so much more. Thank you all for being so understanding and loving and supportive and vocal about what you like in my story and where things can be improved.

Here's a little update on how large our family has grown, and comment on where you're from!

Canada

The United States of America

Mexico

Jamaica

Puerto Rico (my heart goes out to all of you and I am so, so so so so sorry for how our president and government has responded. I hope all of the aid my school, friends, and fellow citizens from across the country have gathered reaches you all and helps in some little way. Our government may have left you, but the people have not.)

Honduras

Colombia

Brazil

Argentina

Norway

Sweden

Denmark

Finland

United Kingdom

Ireland

Germany

Netherlands

Belgium

Poland

Czech Rep.

Austria

Switzerland

France

Italy

Croatia

Spain

Turkey

Israel

Egypt

Nigeria

South Africa

Oman

Pakistan

India

Malaysia

Singapore

Taiwan

Phillippines

Brunei

Indonesia

South Korea

Australia

New Zealand

We've grown quite a bit and I am so honored that my book has been able to reach you all and various parts of the globe.

Now, I know a lot of you have questions about my book(s), the characters and plot. A few of you have messaged me, but also feel comfortable to ask your questions here so I can answer them and others can see the exchange in the chance that they have the same question. An example is "Why haven't you given Percy wings?" or "Will he ever fall in love again?". Please keep asking these questions because they also remind me of what I need to focus on in later chapters so no plot-holes occur.

Now onto what I know you all really care about: No, this story has not been forgotten. No, this story will not be put on hiatus. No, I have not stopped writing; progress has just been very slow. A vacation is coming up very soon (yay birthday vacation), and while I do have finals to panic about afterwards, I will try to upload the chapter I've been working on. Emphasis on the TRY though...I can't make any promises, though I can guarantee an update or two will be coming around come Christmas vacation. I'll have a whole month of no college and a larger amount of free time than I may ever have again until next Christmas break, so I plan on writing quite a bit.

Now I know you all might not care, but here is a little explanation as to why I've been so preoccupied: UC Berkeley, my hell on earth and dear college. I, being the genius that I am, decided it'd be a good idea to pursue a Simultaneous Degree (basically a double major, only each of the majors are form a different college within the school), with both of the degrees being STEM majors...I'm a fucking idiot, but the things I do for the things I love. Any way, midterm season started around September and will be ending this week after I have my final midterm. The final season begins after that as my first final is December first. Then I have a 'tiny break' before DEAD WEEK. I've already alerted my friends and family to not expect any signs of life and contact from me during that week as I'll be studying and stressing myself to death, so here is my warning to you all as well. My schedule next semester seems a little bit better, but I'll have to see with my work schedule and so on, but I'll let you guys know when that time comes.

One again, I must thank you all so much for being so patient and understanding with me. I know it's frustrating and annoying and aggravating, so thank you all for dealing with me. I wish you all the very best and I hope you'll be getting an update from me sooner rather than later.

All of my love,

Aisha