Him{luke brooks}

Hey, so this is my first fanfic. I'm a bit nervous to put this up because I don't think my writing is that good but here goes :)
There will be swearing in this fanfic, just warning you haha

|Faye POV|

It's Monday. Ew. School. Studying. Socialising. 3 things I hate the most all in one place.
I didn't think it was possible, but I feel even worse today. Even worse than usual. I did it last night, I don't plan on doing it this morning.
To be honest, everyone at my school hates me and I don't have any friends to stand up for me when I get bullied at school, which is almost everyday.
My mum doesn't give a shit to be honest. She's always out partying and getting drunk. She doesn't care for me like she should. She isn't really a mum. She's more like a mean drunk bitch who doesn't look after me. Forgetting to mention that she hits me everyday. When she comes home from partying, she's the angry type so she let's all get anger out on me.
No, I don't have a dad. My dad left me and my mum alone when I was 3. So both my parents are pretty fucked up, and school makes everything worse.
Each time I go into school with a new bruise on a different part of my body. I cover up my wounds and bruises but every time someone sees them and laughs and points at me. Everyone thinks I do it to myself for attention. But it's the compete opposite, my mum does it to me. Nobody know the truth. I haven't told anyone. No one can be trusted in this cruel world.
My mum turned to drink when my dad left us. She completely lost control. I don't know what happened between us, we used to be so close but now it seems as if drink is her best friend. I don't even know what a best friend is anymore.
I use to have friends, but they left me because apparently I was too quiet and not any fun. I never went out with them, all they did was go out shopping, that isn't my idea of fun. To be honest nothing was ever fun with them, they were always stuck up. Whenever I was bullied they would say "deal with it" or "they're doing it for a reason". They left me behind so now I have no one.

Thanks for reading my first chapter! Sorry Luke wasn't involved in this chapter, I just wanted to set the scene and for you to get to know Faye's story. Thank you again- Elise xxx