Chapter 1 😟

*We didn't get all the way to the goal but who gaf those are stupid anyway 😂 here y'all go enjoy 💙
Justin's pov:

The final bell went off signalling school is over. I got up from my desk and walked out of class. I went to my locker happy that it's Friday and already the end of the day. *ding*

I took my phone out and checked who texted me. It was from an unknown number.

(Not real #)456-783-6754- Meet me in the back of school right now.

I got nervous and started to look around. This number has texted me before. It's like they are stalking me. I mean, they know where I go to school. Should I go? Why not.

I walked out of school and walked around the back of it. I saw no one so far. I kept talking and then I saw someone. A tall boy looking at me. I slowly got closer. He started walking faster towards me. It's so dark back here.

"Hey Justin." The boy said.

"Who are you? And w-why are you texting me?" I ask him.

He circles me, staring at me. I'm so scared right now i'm shaking.

"Shh you're okay." He said running his index finger under my chin, his face really close to mine.

As he was in front of me, I was about to walk away until I felt strong around my waist, holding me tight. I screamed trying to get out of there grip.

"Let me go!" I scream. *bang* I fell to the ground with impact and everything went black.

Two hours later•

My eyes slowly opened as I kept blinking. Then all of a sudden they jolt open right away. I sat up and looked around. I'm in a bed, a big one, by myself. I remember what happened. Where am I now?

I ripped the blanket off of me and got off of the bed. I went to the door and tried to open it, it was locked. I started banging on it multiple times.

"Let me Go! Please let me leave!" I scream.

I back away from the door and fall to the ground. I sob in my hands. Will I ever see my family again? My friends? Anyone I care about?

I heard the click of a door open and I looked up. I saw the boy. I backed away from him and sat up against the bed. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. I continued to cry.

"Get up Justin." He said firmly.

"No! I'm not listening to you! Why did you bring me here? Where I am? Please let me go." I cry harder.

"No can do sweetheart. Now get up and sit on the bed." He said.

I slowly got up and sat at the edge of the bed. He walked in front of me.

"What do you want? Why did you take me?" I ask.

"I've been stalking you for over 5 months. I was thinking when the right time was to take you. That day was today cutie." He said smirking.

Did he just call me cute? Ew no!

"Who even are you?" I asked him wiping my tears.

He goes behind me and I turn around on the bed. He sits near the pillows.

"I'm Raegan. Raegan Beast. One of the most wanted criminals in the world." He said. I gasped and got off the bed backing away.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I ask shaking.

"No. I'm not going to hurt you. Come sit back down." He sais patting the bed.

I walked back and sar as far away from him as possible.

"Do you like have people with you?" I ask.

"Yes. 4 of my best friends. They have helped me with every crime." He said.

"D-do you kill people?"

"Of course I do. I've killed about 15." He said. My eyes opened wide.

"Oh my god. Please let me go. I'll do anything please!" I beg.

He gets up and goes to grab my hand. I yank away fast. "Don't touch me." I gulp.

"Fair enough. Come on. Let's go downstairs so you can meet my friends." He said opening the door.

I hesitate but follow behind him. He leads me down the stairs and around the downstairs. This place is huge! We finally make it to a room with a big table. Four boys sitting at the table, now looking at us.

"Guys this is Justin, Justin this is Eddie." He said pointing to one of them.

"And this is max, John, and the baddest one by far, Dean." He said point to each one.

They looked so intimidating. All dressed in black and tatoos everywhere. Raegan didn't have any noticable tatoos that I can see. But he was dressed in all black.

The one Raegan called the "baddest" got up and walked closer to us. Well mostly me. I got closer to Raegan because at the moment, I trusted him a little bit more. Oh what the fuck am I saying? It's honestly just because I'm so scared right now.

He got as close as he could to me and stared at me. He hummed and sat back down.

"So Rae, what's your plan?" Eddie asks.

"I'll kill him sooner or later." He said.

I backed away and started to cry. He's going to kill me?

"Justin I'm just kidding. Man take a load off." Rae said.

I looked around quick and started to run around the house. Every door and window has a security lock on it. There's no way I could get out of here. I found the stairs and ran up them. I found the room I was in before and shut the door. I jumped on the bed and got under the blanket.

I start to sob into the blanket. I'm never going to get out of here. I'm stuck here forever. I'm never going to see my mom or dad or anyone again. I'm going to live with a criminal! I'm never going to be happy again!

I started to shake and my breathing got very heavy. I sat up on the bed and tried to calm myself down. I can't! I'm having a pannic attack! I can't breathe! I can't breathe!

The door swung open and there stood Raegan. He saw me struggling to breathe and came over to me. He got in the bed and rubbed my back. My reflex was just just not to move though I wanted to get away from him.

"Woah woah calm down kid." He said.

I calmed down after a little and pulled away from him.

"Please." I beg.

"Nope. Sorry kid. You're here forever."

"*sniff* I hate you!" I yell and get off the bed. I crawl to the corner off the room and cry some more.

He gets up and walks out. He literally has no heart for anyone but his stupid friends.

Hehe! First chapter! Hope you all enjoyed! Please show some support! 😘