Chapter 29 💨

*this chapter is cute but also....eh idk. Find out. Also I don't know what that emoji is, I'm not good at picking them out for these chapters lmao*
Justin's pov:

I wake up to a presents beside me. I turn my body around and see Raegan next to me. Oh yeah I forgot I slept in his bed last night. I was too scared to sleep alone. I giggle a little at an idea I have. I poke his face with my index finger, nothing. I poke his face with two of my fingers, nothing. Ok that's it.

I roll him on his back and get on top of him, putting all my weight on him. He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Goodmorning." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I wrap my arms around his him and lay my head on his chest.

"Do you want to get up?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Ok." He tries to sit up but can't because of how I'm laying. I laugh at his few attempts.

"How is this going to work with you on top of me?" He laughs.

"Alright Alright." I lift my head up first and then unattach my arms from his body. I sit on his waist and he watches me. I lean down and put my lips out like I'm about to kill him. I go really slow and just as I'm about to, I stop. He gives me 'what the fuck' face. I laugh and kiss him.

He can finally sit up now so he does. We keep giving each other small kisses before he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I allow him to do whatever he wants to do as I run my fingers through his hair. This all turns into a makeout session at this point. His hands travel down my sides, to my hips. Then lower to butt and keeps them there. We are both breathing heavily now. We stop kissing for a minute to catch our breathe. I stare at him, he looks really good in the morning. Though, I just added another little feature. His lips becoming red as a tomato ;)

He leans in again and connects our lips. Our lips move perfectly with each other's. I never wanted this to end.

"Raegan!"

We both pull away and look at each other. Did someone say that or-

"Woah sorry." Yup, someone did say that.

I get off his lap, sitting closely beside him. I hug his waist and hide my face in his ribs.

"No problem Dean. Next time knock though." Raegan says. He nods.

"Yea I will. We made breakfast for you guys." He says.

"Aww really?"

"Yea come on. I also have someone coming over" He says walking away from out view. Who could it be?

I pick up my head to look at him. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Remind me to keep the door locked when we first have sex, or anytime." He says. I hit his arm and blush.

"Oww." He whines. "Do you not agree?"

"Stooop Raaaeee." I laugh.

"Ok ok. Let's go downstairs."

We get up off the bed and head downstairs. As we enter the kitchen, the smell is amazing. I see a whole bunch of food on the table and the boys are already sitting down.

"You guys are the best." Rae says. They all smile.

We sit down at the two empty seats beside each other.

"Thank you guys." I smile. They all nod.

"We realize you two had a rough day yestarday, so we wanted to make a nice today for you guys." John says.