Chapter 18 🤞

(Once this goes up, in deleting my mini rant on jyler 😶🙃)
Justin's pov:

"This is beautiful Rae." I smile as he puts down the blanket he brought on the grass.

"I know right. I'm glad you like it." He says and sits on the blanket. I do as well next to him.

This mountain isn't that high. It took a little effort to get up but nothing crazy. The sun is shining, and the grass is green as can be. Healthy trees and flowers. Who would know this was here, behind creepy woods.

"Justin?" He asks turning to face me.

"Yes Rae?"

"Thank you, for everything. You changed me, well I wouldn't call it that. I should say, you pulled me out of this thick skin I've been in these past few years. You brought me out so I can be myself. I don't know how you did it, but you did." He says smiling a little.

"Oh Rae of course. I don't know how you made me to fall in love with you, but you did." I smile back.

"There are many reasons why I realized that I love you. One, you're so adorable and cute and hot at the same time. Two, we are so similar. We have so many common interests. And three, you've helped me through a lot these past few weeks. I can't believe at this point I can trust you outside with me."

"Raegan I love you too, for those exact reasons also. I don't want to leave you. Yes, I miss my family and friends, but you. You're really important to me. I feel like you need me and I need you. I will always help you, no matter what." I tell him.

He blushes leaning back on the blanket. I lay down too and lean my head on his chest. He plays with my hair as we look up at the blue sky. There are very few clouds in the sky and it's so pretty. I put my leg over his torso and hide my face in his chest.

"Ok before I have a heart attack, let me ask already." He laughs sitting up. I turn my attention to him and look at him confused.

"I love you, Justin. I love you a lot, I really do. I want to protect you. I want to cuddle with you. I want to hug and kiss you. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. Most of all, I was you to be mine, I want us to have a title. So Justin, will you be my boyfriend and make me even happier than I am right now by you just being with me?" He asks.

That last sentence, he looked like he was nervous, he still does. Oh I forgot, yes waiting for an answer.

"Is that even a question? Of course I will." I smile, my eyes filling with tears. A big smile appears on his face.

"I love you, how did I fall for you?" I giggle a little wipping my tears.

"I love you too, and I can ask the same question baby boy."

•4 hours later•

I just got out of the shower, I can't stop smiling. He's really mine now. No one else can have him, no one else can have me. Thank god. I don't know what I would do if someone else had Raegan and I loved him like I do. I'm so happy.

I put on a hoodie. I don't want to put my binder on right now. I also slip on some sweatpants so I'm comfortable. Just because why not, I get my phone and open an app where I can type random things. Almost like a digital notebook. I type:

-6-15-17♡-

(Date in the book, I know it's not that date in really life lmao)
I smile and close my phone. I'm still in shock. I really love this kid. I don't ever want to leave him. Even if it means not seeing my family again.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." I say loud enough to they hear me.

They door opens and Max walks in. Wow that's new for once.

"Hey Max." I greet him as he comes in.

"Hey Jay what's up?"

"Nothing much. Where is Rae?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know, I just came up here." He says.

"Ok. Did you want something?"

"Yes. Well, no. No it's fine." He says. He seems nervous or anxious.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. I'll go get Raegan." He says walking out quick. That was wierd.

A few minutes later Raegan comes into view from the doorway. I smile at him and get up off my bed.

"What was Max doing here?" He asks.

"I don't know, he was acting weird."

"It's fine, he's always been the anti social one." He tells me.

"Oh ok." I'm still a little confused. He seemed like he needed to say something to me.

"Come down and eat." He tells me.

"Ok." We go downstairs and sit down at the table. The boys are already down here. We sit in silence as we start eating our dinner.

"Dating yet?" Dean asks laughing. The rest of them turn their attention to us agreeing with the question Dean asks.

"Maybe." I say smiling.

"Ahh!" They yell laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god, You guys are loud." Raegan says laughing as well.

"You guys are so cute. It's about time." John says.

"What do you mean?"

"We knew you two were going to end up together the day we brought you here." Dean explains.

"Honestly." Eddie laughs.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yea." They nod.

"Well you guys were right." I say leaning over and kissing Raegan in front of them.

They all scream like fan girls as we kiss. We pull away and I blush.

"Oh my god you're blushing! This is great!" John yells pointing at me laughing.

"Okay guys we get it." Raegan smiles.

I smile at all of them we they continue eating. Something seems weird. Max. He hasn't touched his food, or said anything this whole time. What's going on with him? Should I ask? Yea I'm going to, but I'm private.

I feel a hand on my knee. I follow it up to see Raegan.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I say.

I jump out of my seat as they all, excapt for Max, start screaming and laughing again. They act like children, but it's funny.

"Who would've known you guys are criminals?" I ask.

"I know right." Rae laughs his loud cackling laugh which makes me laugh at him.

"Ahh goals!" Dean yells. They're crazy.

Hope you all enjoyed😀 show some support I love all your comments and how many of you read and vote. It means a lot. (Ha the first time I tried to spell "lot" it auto corrected to "lit" 😂)