chapter 35 💙

Justin's pov:

It's the next day. I got no sleep last night. I can't stop thinking of him. What is he doing right now? Is he scared? Will anyone mess with him? Not if they know who he is. I hope he is okay. And I hope he knows his friends are coming to save him as soon as possible.

I get out of my bed and into the bathroom. I undress and run the water. Getting in and feeling the hot water against my body felt amazing. I need some relief. These past few days have been insane.

I finish my shower and put on a hoodie and shorts. I go downstairs because I'm hungry. I step off the bottom steps and walk into the sitting room. I see Damon sitting on the couch.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I was waiting for you to come down." He says getting up off the couch.

"What do you want?" I ask with attitude. I'm not happy with him.

"I don't get why you're mad at me. I didn't do anything."  He says.

"Actually you did. You decided to get on my mom's side and and call the police on Raegan."

"He's a criminal."

"I understand that. But after how I told you how I feel about him, I would think you would give him a chance. I mean, you're my best friend. I'm surprised."

"He's not a good person Justin. He's dangerous."

"You don't know him like I do. And I know him very well. He should not he in prison right now."

"Well it's a little too late for that."

"I love him, Damon."

"You do not. You just think you do."

"Oh I'm sorry, since when do you know my feelings?" I ask staring into his eyes. He doesn't say anything. I shake my head and walk away.

"You can go now. I don't want to see you anymore."

"Don't you see he's ruining your relationship with everyone. He's gotten into your head. He's no good!" He says and I stop. I look back at him.

"You say one more thing about him and you can go find yourself a new best friend." I say. He looks at me in shock.

"What?"

"This isn't a little game Damon. I mean it." I say and actually walk away this time. Before I do anything, I hear the door close. Good.

I take out cereal and pour myself a bowl. I eat slowly at the table. I'm not really hungry anymore. Well I have to eat so. I finish and put it in the sink. Wow I'm bored. What do I do?

I go to the sitting room and turn on the tv. I guess I can watxh Netflix for a while.

•3 hours later

I watched two movies. And now I'm really anxious. Maybe I'll text Dean. See what they are doing. I take out my phone and go to his contact.

Me: Hi Dean. What are you guys doing?

I send it and wait for a reply back. It's taking him a while to respond. After 15 minutes, my phone goes off beside me and I pannic to pick it up.

Dean💀: Come outside

What? Ok....I get up off the couch and go to the front door. I open it and see his car. I walk outside and see all four or them get out. I go and hug every single one of them.

"How did it go?" I ask. They all look at each other and seem upset. Dean shakes his head.

"What? What happened? You couldn't get him out?" I ask on the verge of tears. My eyes get glossed over with tears.

"We're sorry Justin." John apologizes  and they all nod. I turn around and walk back up the porch starting to cry.

"Justin?" Dean yells.

"What?" I ask my back still to them. I wipe my tears as much as I can.

"We are kidding." He yells. As he says that, I hear a car door close. I turn around and through my tears, I can see Raegan standing next to the car.

I run as fast as I can to him. Hes smiling as much as me. I jump up and into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his wiast as tight as I can. He holds me around the waist. He spins around

"Oh my god baby." I say into his shoulder. I start to cry happy tears. I'm so glad he's here.

"Aww babe I missed you." He says sounding happy. I pull my head away from his shoulder and smile at him.

"You're crying." He laughs. I nod.

"I'm so glad I have you back." I say.

"I love you so much baby boy. I'll never leave again." He says.

"I love you more." I tell him. I hold his cheeks and lean in. Our lips touch and sparks fly. We both smile as we pull away. I hug him again.

"Ok are you two done yet?" Dean asks laughing a little. I get down from Raegan and look at him.

"Yes we are." I cross my arms.

"We should get going." John says.

"Ok. Thank you guys. I'll visit soon." Rae says going up to them saying bye.

"I will too." I smile. They all nod.

"Hey guys." They all say getting in the car.

"Bye!" Raegan and I wake as they drive away. I hug him again around the waist. Then we walk inside and he closes the door.

"I guess we are just going to have to hide you from my parents and friends." I say.

"I don't care. As long as I'm here with you." He says. I smile at him. We walk over to the couch and sit down.

"So, how was it?" I ask.

"Fine. No one bothered me because they knew who I was."

"That's what I was I thinking." I laugh.  He nods.

Both of our attention is turned to the front door opening slowly.

"Shit." I whisper to myself. Raegan gets off the couch and and I gently push him our of view of the front door.

"Justin?" My mom asks.

"Yea mom I-i'm in the sitting room." I yell.

"Ok I'll be in the kitchen."

"Alright." I say.

I bring Raegan the opposite way of the way my mom is going to go to the kitchen. He goes up the stairs slowly and quietly. My mom comes over to me.

"Hey you alright?"

"Yea fine." I say.

"Ok. I'm making dinner."

"Can I eat in my room today?" I ask trying to sound upset.

"Uh sure. Why not." She smiles a little.

"Thanks. I'll come down in a little while." I say and go up the stairs.

I go onto my room and shut the door. Rae is sitting on my bed.

"All good?" He asks.

"Of course. I'm good at acting." I smile.

Heyyy update 😊 hope you all enjoyed. 💙 It's almost Christmas ahh I can't wait. What did y'all ask for from Santa? 😁😉