Chapter 25 😷

Justin's pov:

I wake up from a deep sleep to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Raegan right in front of my face.

"You want to help me pack? I need to leave in an hour." He says.

"I guess." I sit up and rub my eyes and my head. I get up and put some sweatpants on. I follow him to his room and shut the door.

All of the stuff he is bringing is all over the floor still. I help pick it up and place it on his bed. He gets the bag he's putting all of it in and we start to pack it.

After we finish, he zips the bag and I sit on his bed. He puts the bag on the floor and sits next to me.

"I don't want to be left alone." I say looking at the floor.

"I don't want to leave you alone." He says, his voice cracking. I look up at him to see his eyes glossed over with tears.

"Don't cry baby." I lift his chin so he's face to face with me. I smile at him to assure him I'll be okay.

"This is just all my fault. I-i never thought I would ever find someone I love like you. I never cared about anything really until I met you. Now it's all smacking me back in the face." He says.

"I understand Raegan. I'm sure I would have thought the same thing. Just be strong for me and don't worry about me. Focus on you." I tell him.

"That's going to be hard. But I'll try, for you." A smile tugs at his lips.

"You know I love you more than anything. I'm going to miss you. Be careful please, I can't lose you."

"You won't lose me."

"Do you promise?" I ask looking at him.

"Promise." He nods. (Stranger Things anyone?😁) "I love you too."

I hug him tight. He sniffs his nose and we stay in the position of us hugging for 5 minutes. We pull away and I peck his lips. His cheeks get red. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Rae and I both look at the door. Dean.

"We um- we have to get going...Rae." He says. I'm sure he feels bad about leaving me alone.

"Ok. One second, please."

Dean nods and leaves. Rae stands up, I do the same. I grab his bag and put it in his hands. He puts it on his back and goes in for another hug. My eyes start to sting as I'm trying not to cry into his chest. I feel my whole body start to shake.

"Hey listen to me, ok?" He pulls away looking down at me. He wipes my tear I didn't even know escaped my eye and rubbed my cheek. I nod.

"If anything happens. I mean anything. If you hear or see something or someone near or in the house, call me. I will come to you as soon as I can. Your more important to me than any mission. Got it?" He's the sweetest fucking person I've ever met.

"Got it." I take a deep breathe and relax as much as I can.

"Rae we need to go. Now." Dean says from the door.

Rae and I get away from each other and head downstiars. All the boys are at the door with their bags, all ready to go.

"Guys be careful please. Do what you need to do and get home quick and safe." I tell them. They nod and smile at me.

I hug each of them. Even Max. Rae didnt look happy but that didn't matter right now.

"I love you guys, be safe."

They all nod and head out the door. Rae turns to me one more time.

"Remember what I said. Call me please if anything happens. There is food in the kitchen. I love you."

"I will. I love you too." I kiss him gently and he kisses back.

He walks out of the door looking at me. I watch as he closes the door. As it closes I go against it and lean on it. I miss him already. This is going to be hard.

Two hours later

I sit on the window seat in my room. Staring out the window, staring at the trees. The sun is out, but it's hard to see. The large, tall trees blocking it, only little sunlight coming through the trees.

"Damn i'm bored." I say to myself. Great now I'm actually talking to myself.

I get off the window seat and walk out of my room. I walk into Raegan's room, I'm surprised it's open. I walk around it, looking at every little thing in it. The dark posters on his wall. My eyes land on his walk in closet. I go over and open the door. All black, not surprising. I walk in and see how many boxes and shit are on the shelfs on top. I see a piece of paper on top. I jump up and grab it. It's his writing, it's really long.

I scan through it. It basically just talks about his childhood, how bad it was. What happened when he got abandoned here. I've heard all of this already, but the end catches my attention.

"....ill Never find anyone who will love me. My friends, they love me, but as friends. I want someone who will love and care about me. I'm in a criminal, that will never happen."

He's wrong. He's so wrong. I wonder how long ago this was. He needs to update this piece of paper.

Wow the end was shit😂😂 I didn't know what to put. Hope you all enjoyed. The tEa is about to get real hehe 😉