Chapter 11 🤕

Justin's pov:

"I finished Rae." I said turning around with my drawing in my hand.

"It's about time. I almost fell alseep." He laughs getting off my bed.

I hand it to him and he studies it. His eyes wonder all around the picture. A smile appears on his face.

"Aww that's so cute. Thanks Jay." He says. He folds the paper and keeps it in his hand.

He looks back at me and his eyes go down to my neck. I touch my neck  and feel the chain. Is that what he's looking at?

"You put the chain on?" He asks.

"Umm yea. I like it. Do you mind?"

"No no. It looks nice on you." He smiles.

"Ok." I smile back at him. "You're really talented with drawing." He says to break the silence.

"Thanks. I'm not that good though."

"Oh please. I could never do this." He says looking at the picture again.

"I'm glad. You doing that, a little gay." I giggle.

"Well I am gay so." He says smiling.

"You never told me that." I said. Freaking out a little inside now.

"You never asked." He said. "You're gay right?"

"Is it obvious or something?" I ask.

"No, not really. Just asking."

"If you must know, yes I am." I say walking back go the desk to put my pencils away.

His phone goes off and he checks it. His facial expression changes within a second. He comes over to me and grabs my arm.

"Come with me please. Now." He said panicking a little. I just nod nervously.

He brings me downstairs and then opens a door to another flight of stairs going down. The door is grey and looks very heavy. The darkness was freaking me out. Is he making me go down here?

He goes down first and bring me with him. He turns on an very dim light that just made it barely lit in here. (HA! lit🤘😂) The room is big. Oh shit, this is the basement. I hate basements. I hate the dark.

"What's going on Raegan?" I ask scared.

"Ok listen. I have no time to explain. Just stay down here and don't come upststairs no matter what. No matter what you hear, don't move, okay."

"Am I safe down here? Rae please don't leave me down here I-"

"Justin please this is the only safe place for you. The door will guarantee no one will get down here okay?" He says walking to the steps. I grab his hand.

"Raegan?" I whisper tearing up. I'm so scared. After what happened last time, can I trust him?

"Justin please." He pleads.

"Don't leave me down here alone Raegan. I-im scared." I start to cry.

He gets closer to me, still holding my hand. He looks at me and wipes my tears. I hug him.

"I promise no one will get down here. You are safe. Right now, my friends and I are not. Promise me, You won't move from down here." He says to me pulling away from the hug.

"I-i promise." I tell him letting go of his hand. He goes up two stairs before I grab his hand again.

"What? I need to go." He says.

"Be careful please." I say. He nods and walks up the stairs. I watch as he shuts the heavy door and it makes a slam as it closes.

I look at the big, dark room I'm in right now. There is a table acorss the room. Guns...big ones. The other side of the room, a dead body? No no no. Omg! Its all bloody. Why did I have to stay down here I hate basements.

I try not to cry as I hear gunshots from upstairs. Then yelling to go with it. I walk up the stairs carefully and sit at the second to top step. I feel a little better. No that's a lie. I'm scared to death right now. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want Raegan to get hurt. I really don't.

"Leave him alone I swear to god!" I hear Raegan yell. Man this door is big but not sound proof.

Then I hear another gun shot. Then another, and another. Multiple.

"John!" I hear. I'm shaking so much right now.

More gunshots. More and more. Now running, going up the stairs. Loud stomps. No, what's happening? Just then, Raegan screams, and it's not a good scream. It's a scream that sounds like he's hurt and terrified.

"Raegan!!" I start to hit the door with my hands. Not hard, because the door is so strong. But hard enough to make noise.

I hear sobbing now. From, not Raegan, someone else. I can't tell who.

"Please! Raegan are you okay?" I yell. No answer. Its silent now. Nothing can be heard from out there.

I continue go bang on the door with my hands.  I don't want him to be hurt. He doesn't deserve it. Not at all. Neither do his friends, well maybe they do I don't know.

"J-justin?" I hear faintly from what sounds like Eddie.

"Yes. Yes it's me. Please open this door." I yell.

"Ok ok one second." He says. I hear the door being unlocked.

"Where is Rae is he okay?" I ask.

"I think he's hurt." He says still trying to unlock the door.

"Please hurry!" I yell at him. Once I do, the door opens a little and I push it open with all my strength. First I see Eddie. He looked okay. Just a few scratches.

Now I see Max comes into view. Same with him, just a few scratches. John? He's in the corner, crying, his leg is bleeding bad.

"Max, Eddie please help John. The wraps are in the bathroom in the cabinet." They nod and run to the bathroom.

"Dean? DEAN?" I yell for him. I go upstairs and see him. He has a gun in front of him, and a man, dead a few feet away. I go over to him.

"Are you okay Dean?" I ask.

"Yea. Yea I'm okay." He says.

"Where is Raegan?" I ask him.

"Bathroom. He's hurt, bad." He pants, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

I get up as fast as I can and run to the bathroom. I open the door. What I see leaves me to drop to my knees. I cover my mouth and start to instantly sob.

Omg omg omg don't shoot me please I know this a horrible cliffhanger! 😂 sorry not sorry. I'll update as soon as I can ❤