Chapter 12 😳

Justin's pov:

"Raegan!?" I scream going over to him.

I lift his lifeless body off of the ground and sit him up against the bath tub. I sit on his lap being extra careful. He's been shot in shoulder. It's bleeding bad. He has marks on his face like he's been scratched and punched multiple times. His eyes are open a little.

"Raegan? Raegan answer me please." I say shaking him. His head won't stay up. I lift his head so he's face to face with me.

"Rae can you hear me?" I say, my voice cracking from starting to cry now.

"Justin?" He says so low that only I can hear.

"Yes yes you're okay. I promise you're going to be alright." I look down at his shoulder. I don't want to look because I hate blood but I want to help him.

"N-no." He says. "What?" I'm still holding his face up to mine. He has no strength.

"If I don't make it you need-"

"No shut up. Don't say that, I'm not letting you die right in front of me." Tears stream down my face. His eyes start to close and I panic.

"No no Raegan?" I try to calm down. I can't see through my tears. I get his head to gently and tilt it back. I check his heart beat and it's so slow.

"Dean? Max?" I yell. They are all at the door.

"Do something please. He's losing a lot of blood. Call the hospital." I yell at them.

"We can't! They will know who we are." Dean says.

"Well call someone p-please!" I scream at them. They can't just leave him here to die. I can't just leave him.

They all run away from the door. "We are calling someone." Max yells to me.

"Ok hurry." I say. He runs away and turn back to Raegan.

"Rae please open your eyes. Say something please." I plead. I lift his head forward so we are face to face again. He's breathing is slow. Very slow.

"R-raegan please you can't die. You don't deserve any of this. You don't deserve to have this life. Why couldn't it have be me!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I stop crying and now I'm just breathing heavily. I can't calm down. I'm so scared for him. I look at him as I'm sitting on his lap. I admire him. Everything about him. I've been falling for him. Everything about him. Once again, I bring his head forward.

"Raegan?" I whisper. No answer, just slow breathing coming from his mouth.

Without even thinking of using my fucking brain, I lean in and kiss his lips. He's not kissing back, I'm not expect him to. He's unconscious. I feel  my arms are not holding up his head all the way anymore. Is he awake? I feel him start to kiss back now, lightly. I pull away.

"Raegan?" I smile looking at him. His eyes are open ever so slightly and he nods.

"Oh my god." I let out a sigh in relief. He's not dying.

"Kevin is on his way." I look at the door to see dean. I'm guessing Kevin is a doctor or something.

"Ok." I tell him. I see him staring at something. I see I still have my hands on the side of Raegan's face.

"Not now." I say. He nods and leaves, shutting the door a little.

I look back at Raegan. He's looking at me.

"Help is coming, you're going to he okay." I tell him.

"Come...here." He says with a pause in between. He's still so weak.

I go closer to his face and he lifts his arm. He grabs my chin and pulls my face with all the strength he has. We connect our lips again and he's kissing back like he's not slowly dying right now. I smile into the kiss as our lips start to move in sync. I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull away but keep my arms around his neck. He smiles at me.

"Didn't think that would happen." I say. He shakes his head. "Me either." He says looking up.

The door opens quickly and I see a man I've never been before. Kevin? Well he has a bag in his hand so probably. He comes over and get closer to Raegan pushing me away. Raegan grabs my arm so I don't leave.

"Please let me stay." I plead to him.

"Not now. I need to check him." He says shutting the door so we are locked out.

I sit next to the door and my mind is spinning. Wow. That just happened. I kissed him, he woke up. He smiled and actually kissed back. Wow. Just wow. I feel my cheeks heat up so hide my face in my shirt.

"Justin?" I take my shirt out and see the four boys.

"Why is your face so red?" Oh shit. "It's hot in there." I say laughing the slightest at my lie. They all nod slowly.

"Thank you so much for calling. I think he's going to be okay." I tell them.

"No problem. We would do anything for Raegan." John says. I smile at them.

"You look so tired Jay. Go get some rest."

"No I need to make sure he's okay." I say to them.

"We will tell you if he is okay as soon we as know." Dean says. I hesitate but nod.

I get up and walk to my room. I lay on my bed and close my eyes. 10 minutes later, I can't sleep. Now when this is happening. I care about him, he needs to be okay. I sit up on the bed and stare into space. I notice something on the wall. What is this?

I get up and go over to something hanging on my wall. It's a picture, all crumpled up. Oh my god. The picture. The one I drew of Raegan and I with the heart. The one I threw away! He must have seen it and hung it on my wall. Wait, there is something added to it. I unpin it from the wall and sit on my bed with it. I get to flaten it out as much as possible.

Another heart. Another heart drawn inside of mine, with pen. And I note at the bottom.

"Now I know why you didn't want me to see this. I like it. You're such a good drawer. I hope didn't regret drawing this ♡ -Rae"

I wipe my few tears that I have. No, I don't regret drawing that.

Oooo what's going to happen. I got home from 4 hours of basketball and wrote this quick lol. I have bball for the rest of the week after school 🏀 hope you all enjoyed tho ❤