Chapter 14 💌

Justin's pov:

"Rae are you awake?" I ask through the door.

"Yea." He says quietly but I hear him.

I open the door and he's sitting up in his bed, looking down in front of him. I go over and sit in front of him but at the edge of the bed.

"You alright?" I ask. He nods.

"Just thinking." He says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask now moving my legs so my whole body is on the bed.

"Yea of course."

"How long have you liked me?" I ask him.

"A while. I didn't think it would happen, and it did. I think you're so cute, everything you do is cute. You're so small compared to me. I don't regret kidnapping you, but in a way I do. I feel bad, but I need you Justin. I-i-" the stops and blinks trying to get rid of...tears?

"I-i just- I need someone to talk to sometimes. I could never talk to my friends like I talk to you. You cared for me when I got shot, I tried to keep you safe. I want to protect you. I went to hug you and say everything is okay but it's not. This is not who I am! I'm not an asshole criminal. I don't like killing people! I-i never asked for any of this. I've made of many enemies, no one is safe anymore. I hate myself!" He says crying. Tears break from my eyes as he tells me this.

"Rae don't cry. Please calm down." I get on his lap carefully and hug him. He sobs into my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm so s-sorry." He stutters. I feel so bad. He's right, this is not who is he. He's a nice, gentle person. I see how much he actually cares about me.

I pull away from him a little so I can look at him. "Please, don't say that. Just take a deep breathe for me ok?"

His breathing is shaky and he's sniffing his nose every second. "Please." I say.

I say looking into his eyes. His eyes that are filled with tears, as they also come down his face. I quickly kiss him gently to calm him down. He pulls me as close as he can to him. He's being so gentle, as he's kissing me. How did I fall for him?

We pull away and I wipe his tears with my thumb.

"Listen to me alright." I tell him. "Ok." He nods.

"Everyone makes mistakes. It was not your fault you were left here by your dad. Yes, you made mistakes, that's okay. I made mistakes in my past. You just didn't know any better at the time. You were young, I understand. But now, I want to stay with you, I don't want to leave. We can protect each other, and you can talk to me anytime I promise. I really fell for you, Raegan." I tell him.

"You mean that?" He asks.

"Of course I do. And my feeling for you are going to grow, you mean a lot to me. Yes you kidnapped me, but I've never cared about someone so much. I don't know what it is. It's just, you." I say. He smiles big and intertwines our fingers.

"I love you."

My eyes widen at his words. He loves me? My kidnapper loves Me? Do I love him? I stay quiet.

"You don't need to say that at the moment. I'll wait as long as I need for you. But I do, I really do." He says.

"I promise, it won't be long before I say it." I tell him.

We kiss again, gently. I hold his jaw as I smile as we kiss. I pull away and put our forheards together.

"You're adorable." He says to me. I blush and hide my face in his chest.

"Stooppp." I whine giggling.

"I'm serious." He says.

I lean up so my face is right in front of his. My eyes go down to his securely bandaged shoulder.

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"It hurts a little. It's alright though I can take it." He says and I nod.

It's silent for a second. I take my arms away from his neck and just look at him.

"Justin?"

"Yea?" I ask. He gently pushes me off of him and he gets off the bed. He goes to his drawer where he keeps his clothes.

He opens the top one and takes a piece of paper out. He comes back over and sits next to me. He hands me the paper and I take it.

"What is this?" I ask. I'm nervous.

"Just read it please." I look at the folded paper for a moment before unfolding it. I start to read it.

Justin, son, it's mom. If you ever see this, we all miss you. Damon is a mess, our family is devastated. I just pray every night that you're okay. I hope you're not in danger, and I hope you're not hurt. We all love you so much. Everyone! We all miss and love you. Please, come home if you can.

-Mrs. Blake. :(♡

I read it over and over, the first time thuraly. The other 4 times, I just scam through it. This is my mom's handwriting. I start to tear up and one falls on the paper. I look at Raegan, He's looking at me. I give it back to Raegan. I don't want that, I can't think of that. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave Raegan. But I miss my family.

"Do you want me to keep it?" He asks.

"Yes, just keep it away from me p-please." I say to him. He nods.

"Ok. I'm sorry, I needed to show you."

"It's okay. I'm okay. We're okay." I say smiling.

Ayy update 😆 hope you all enjoyed. I've been lazy and not answering comments but thanks again to all of them. You guys are so amazing. I hope you like this story as it's going 😊 I will probably start writing another one at the same time as this one. #1 was the most voted a few chapters ago so I'm using that. 😘