Chapter 34 ❗

Justin's pov:

I woke up and saw I was still on the couch. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Raegan wasn't here.

"Babe?" I call out.

"Yea?" I hear him from the kitchen. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey what time is it?" I ask going over to him.

"You slept for a long time. It's Saturday morning."

"What? I fell back asleep yestarday at like 11 in the morning."

"I know. You feel okay?" He turns around from the sink and feels my forhead to see if I have a fever.

"I feel fine. I guess I just wasn't getting a lot of sleep when I was with you in your house."

"Yea true. Are you still tired?"

"No." I smile looking up at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I hug him around his neck and blush.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Well, earlier this morning your mom in the sitting room and saw us laying with each other. I was watching tv. She gave me a dirty look and walked away. Then about 20 minutes ago, she left." He shrugs.

"Ugh don't worry about her. I don't really care what she does." I say. He nods.

"Are you hungry? I'll make something." He offers.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks"

"Ok."

I walk back into the sitting room and he follows. I grab my phone off the charger and check it. Nothing.

*ding dong*

My head shoots up to the door bell ringing. I look at Rae and then get off the couch. I open the door and see my mom with her keys out. She was probably about to unlock the door. She was in between two police officers. I looked at both of them and my eyes instantly get watery and my throat starts to burn.

"Mom...how could you?" My voice cracks. She pushes me back a little so they can come inside. My mom points to Raegan. He gets up and looks really nervous. They start walking towards him.

"No no no." I start to cry. I try to go to him but my mom holds me back. They pull out their guns and aim themat him.

"No stop!" I yell struggling to get out of my mom's grip. Rae puts his hands up and behind his head. One of them puts his gun down and goes over to him, putting his hands behind his back.

"Stop! Please don't arrest him. He's changed. He's not like that anymore. You can check my room, he has no weapons. And he's nice to me, he cares about me." I tell them wipping my tears.

The man who just handcuffs him jerks his head upstairs. The other man puts his gun down and goes upstairs, i'm guessing to look for weapons. He walks Raegan over to us.

"Kid, this is Raegan Beast. We've been trying to catch him and his other little friends for 5 years. It wasn't a good bringing him here from where ever he was." He says.

"Your right it wasn't. But I wanted him to come with me here. He kidnapped me, but he was so sweet to me. He's a sweet person. He really cares about me, and same for me. I didn't want to leave him." I say. I get out of my mom's grip and see the other police man come back downstairs.

"Nothing. Let's go." He says. The men holding Raegan arm jerks his forward.

"Wait!" I say loudly.

"What?" The man holding Raegan asks. I get on my toes and hug Raegan around the neck.

"Please give us a m-minute." Now I start to cry again.

"One minute." They say and walk outside including my mom. I pull him away from the door frame and cry.

"I'm so sorry Raegan. I should have never brought you here." I cry. He doesn't look affected.

"It's okay. I knew this was going to happen." He says.

"I'll get you out of there I promise. I won't leave you." I tell him.

"Ok. I love you so much." He says, his eyes glossing over.

"I love you more." I get on my toes again to kiss him quick. I wrap my arms around his neck again and can't help but cry into his shoulder.

"Shh your fine. I'll promise I'll be too." He says. I nod into his chest. I look up and into his eyes. He looks a little scared, but okay.

I hear the door open and the men appear again. One grabs Raegan's arm and brings him outside. I come. I watch as they put him in the cop car, tears streaming down my face. I hate this. He doesn't deserve this. I keep my eyes on his as the cop car pulls our of view. I get back in the house and cry into my hands.

"Justin-"

"No! Don't you dare 'Justin' me. I can't believe you. I can't fucking believe you would do that. I told you to give him a chance. But you are too blind to see what I see." Now I'm just mad. Mad at everyone, everything.

"Damon was in on this too. We aren't blind. He's not a good guy."

"I don't care what you think. Tell Damon I'm done with him. I'm done with everyone." I through my arms up in frustration.

"He belongs in Jail."

"I hate you!" I yell in her face. She doesn't look mad, just a little upset. I run upstairs and go into my room slamming the door.

"What do I do? What do I do?" I repeat to myself.

I pull out my phone and go to contacts. I click on Dean's number and call him. I put the phone to my ear and wait for him to answer. Please answer!

"Hello?" I hear. I sigh in relief.

"Dean?"

"Justin? What's up?"

"It's Raegan. He, he..."

"He what?"

"He got arrested." I say. There is a moment of silence.

"What?" He yells. I move the phone away from my ear a little.

"It's all my fault. I-i brought him here and I put him in danger. My mom called."

"It's not your fault Justin. It's okay. I'll tell the boys and we will get him out."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok. Good luck. Go get him back please."

"We will." He says and then hangs up. I trust him. I believe in him. He will get my baby back.

Update❤ Hope you enjoyed. I have a basketball game soon. Wish me luck 😁🏀