chapter 1: something is off

Carlotta POV

I jump up out of my sleep covered in sweat yet again.

"I know it's the same dream, it always fills the same but I never remember it when I wake up..", I say aloud to myself.

I didn't understand it. I shake the thought from my mind and look over at my clock.

"4:30" I said as I stretch, kicking the covers off of me.

I step out of my head and change out of my pjs into my work out clothes. It was still in the summer time close to fall so I decide to just wear a sports bra and some yoga pants.

I go to my front door opening it as I walk out closing it behind me also locking it with my key. I take in a deep breath looking up at the sky as the sun begins to rise.

"Nice." I said before I take off on my morning jog. But stop snapping my head behind me quickly.

I been having this feeling for awhile now- someone was watching me. I shake my head and continue my jog. Since nothing really happened I didn't pay much mind to it. Guess it's just me feeling paranoid.

Jeff POV.

I watch her as she begins her daily jog. This was getting annoying. I don't know why slender made me watch this chick but the more I watch her....the more I want to kill her. The more I want my knife to be drenched in her blood.

But I can't do a damn thing. All cause of slender! He kept going on and on about her being the one whatever the fuck that means. I groan to myself just thinking about it.

But hey this task did have it perks. Unlike all the other girls he had me watch before I made them 'go to sleep'- this one was pretty good looking.

For one she has some meat on her bones. A nice chest size. Juicy fucking lips. The perfect- and I mean perfect hourglass shaped figure. And, my favorite, one HELL of an ass. I lick my lips thinking of all the things I could've been doing to her.

Hey. Even though I'm a serial killer, I can still find some bitches attractive- Unlike Jane. Though she would look better with her fucking guts spilled everywhere.

I feel a chill go up my spine just thinking about it. What a crazy whore. I raise my head up from the bushes as I spot something on the back of her neck once her hair flows with the wind as she runs.

"Is that...." I mumble to myself as I pull out the two pictures slender handed me before giving me this task.

"Finally!" I nearly yell as I stare down at the two pictures.

One was a baby girl, one side of her hair pink and purple the other completely black, and crystal deep blue colored eyes which matches this girl. The other was a picture of a small butterfly birthmark. I smile knowing my task is finally done. After all those girls.

"She's the one." But then I frown and pull on my hair. "But now I can't kill her!! And on top of that I still have to wait until she kills someone! Damnit!!"

Carlota POV:

After my jog I unlock my front door and grab my clothes I plan on wearing today and lay them on my bed. I go into my bathroom and turn on the shower as I wait for the water to become hot.

I always enjoyed steaming hot showers. And sometimes ice cold showers, but today I need a hot one. I remove my gym wear and step into the shower letting out a sigh.

I reach over and grab my bottle of raspberry scented shampoo and begin to wash my hair. After that I grab my raspberry blackberry vanilla scented soap and rub it on the face towel and begin washing myself from head to toe.

After all of that I slip on my rob and brush my teeth. I blow dry my hair and comb it down as it soon becomes wavy on it's own. I walk into my room but stand in place. The feeling again.

I snap my head to the window and walk to it. As always it's lock shut. I look out of it and see no one there. I shrug my shoulders and remove my rob.

Jeff POV.

My frown turns into a smile but then disappears once again as she close the curtain. I mentally throw a tantrum while crossing my arms. Hey slender did say watch her at all times but how can I do that with those damn curtains close!!

I wanted to see her perfect ass....those big breast.....and those heart shaped, plum lips I wouldn't mind kissing. I place my index finger and my thumb on my chin as I think aloud.

"I wouldn't mind fucking her one good time before killing her."

Just as I said that her front door opens as I watch her close it behide her and begin walking to school. What I also noticed was the butterfly tattoo on her left wrist. She better be the one slender or so help me-

"So help me what?"

I jump and look around but sigh knowing his not there.

"Chill out with that shit you know I fucking hate it."

"How else am I going to communicate with you jeff?"

"I don't know. Grow a face then we'll talk." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Watch it Jeff."

"Yeah yeah slendy. Now what do you want?" I ask growing annoyed.

"For one stop thinking of sleeping with her. And I thought BEN was the perv. A-"

"Hey! I am not a perver-" before I could finish, I feel a slight pressure in my head as I growl.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking to you. Now is that the girl or not?"

The pain slowly leaves my head as I sigh. "Yeah she is."

"Good. Now today should be the day. Just keep a close eye on her for any signs as the day go on. Understood?"

I nod my head, understanding his directions. And with that he leaves my mind as I stand, pulling the hood of my white hoodie over my head. I begin walking, keeping my distance from her.

"I'm not a fan of sunlight but I know damn well I better be getting someone out of this slender- and I'm not a damn pervert."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!•🖤💜💙💕