1-My dad

Lance's POV
(1st person for this chapter only)

I didn't want to think about it, I didn't want to think about him.

My dad just got home from drinking at the bar down the street with his friends, and I just wanted to finish my essay. I knew the night wouldn't end well, it never does when my dad drinks. But then again he always drinks.

I tried to rush to the bathroom to try to escape his reach beyond a locked door, but he was already there. At the end of the hall his dark eyes staring right at me. I knew it was no use but I tried to sprint to the bathroom next to my room, but before I could got in my father's hand grabbed my arm forcing me into a wall. Not very hard but it got me away from the bathroom, where I could forget everything, one day leaving this dreadful earth for good and not stupid excuses for a attempted suicide.

I couldn't even kill myself without messing up.

"Get up!" He yelled. I tried to shield myself from his kicks, but they still hurt like hell.

"Get up you little shit!" I started to stand, afraid of what was to come next.

"You listen to your father, you hear me!" He slapped me on my cheek that already had a bruise from the last beatings.

I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face. He stopped and stared at my face.

"What are you whining for?! Your not a little girl! Men don't cry!"

The memory of my mom's death popped into my head and how my father didn't shed a tear, instead he took it out on me saying it was my fault she was gone. And sometimes I believed him.

___________________________

Also this is probably really bad but I just wanted to try this so.
There will be Klance I promise I just needed some exposition.