2-Youth

Keith's POV
Ever since Keith's parents died when he was 6  he'd gone from foster home to foster home and a couple boys homes, which smelled of bad cologne and sweat.

But a nice family finally adopted him
when he was 14. He thought it was weird considering he was a edgy, emo, angsty teen.

They where an Japanese-American family with 1 son, Shirogane, but Shiro for short. The Takashi family was a good family and he has been with them for almost 4 years.

Keith's best friends include Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, Allura and Lance.

Lance was different, for most of their Highschool experience, per say. Lance and Keith had this weird competition for no reason. I mean he liked it nonetheless, it actually really helped with his grades. Before he wouldn't really pay attention in his studies but when lance challenged Keith his mind was on hyperdrive.

But once senior year started and everyone started focusing on where they'd go for college, Lance just seemed to drift away. Like he'd be sitting right next to Keith but his expression showed something of confusion and conflict. Keith would always ask him what's up and he'd shake out of his gaze and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Keith noticed that in class Lance never seemed like he was there. Like sure he'd be present in the room, but not truly there.

Keith didn't know what to do.
And when everyone would talk about college or their future, Lance would never give a clear answer and tried to steer away from the question.

But the one thing that made Keith tick was the bruises. Keith didn't notice at first because Lance started wearing his jacket more often then not but he did notice when he walked to school one day, obviously in a hurry, with a big black eye.

When Keith would try to ask Lance about it, he was very dismissive and sometimes, in doing so, ignored Keith completely.

___________________________

Ok so ya another chapter again, highly doubt people will read it but oh well.

Yes I switch to 3rd person and I might do this for the rest cause it's just easier I guess, maybe it'll just be for Keith. IDK

Ahhhh why! The chapters seem so small! Like when I make them I'm like 'uh I think I should stop it seems too long' this is very annoying.