19-Road trip

Hunk didn't take the news any better than the rest of them.

It was 2 weeks later and Mrs. Takashi's car was packed with 3 teenagers and Shiro. They had planned a road trip to go visit Lance. Keith and Sebastian had talked about an appropriate time to come visit their best friend. Sebastian had informed Lance about this and he agreed happily.

Shiro was driving with Hunk in the passenger seat helping with directions. Meanwhile, Keith and Pidge were stationed in the back with a pile of blankets watching movies.

"Could you pass a soda Pidge?" Pidge shuffled around under the mound of pillows and took her feet off the small ice chest, opening it and handing Hunk a Sprite. She also took out the soda of her choosing. She held it up in the air like it was the Holy Grail, "Thy Dr.Pepper is thy bestest drink thy has ever been created."

Keith raised an eyebrow at her but soon raised his Dr.Pepper in the air, "Thy agree-eths"

They smirked at each other and went back to watching their movie, "Hunk I don't understand how you couldn't like it."

Hunk shrugged his shoulders, "What can I say I'm a Sprite guy."

She gagged silently making Keith chuckle.

Keith yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey, no yawning I'm gonna-" Shiro was interrupted by his own yawn. Which made Hunk and Pidge groan.

"Look what you've started now, Keith." Pidge said smacked him on the head. "Now we gotta stop."

Hunk turned in his seat, "I could drive, I'm not tired."

Everyone in the car glared at him.

"What?"

"You aren't driving." Keith said.

"What, why?"

"You know how you get when you have to drive in the dark, you get all tense and ticked off at the littlest things." Pidge said rolling her eyes.

"I do no-"

"Yes, you do" Keith and Shiro exclaimed at the same time.

Hunk raised his eyes and looked at Shiro questionably. Shiro nodded his head, "Yeah, even I know that." Hunk turned in his seat with a 'hmpf'.

Instead of stopping to rest like good young adults would they stopped at a gas station.

Pidge led them inside, "Don't worry I got you covered, Shiro." Shiro jogged in after the young girl.

Keith eyed them, Hunk walked next to him.

When they entered the store they heard Pidge, "and especially this. Oh, you can't forget some mountain dew for flavor, and even more caffeine. " She added the last part quietly.

When they got to the other two Shiro had his arms full of stuff, like some Monsters, 5-hour energy, more Dr.Pepper, Mountain Dew, and even more energy drinks.

Hunk put a bag of chips in the mess on the counter.

They walked out of the 7-11, drinks and candy in hand.

Pidge rubbed her hands together and rolled up her sleeves, "alrighty sluts, you ready to die?" She looked right up to Shiro, to which he replied a nice, "fuck yeah!"

Pidge sat on the curb and set the bag of drinks down pulling out every drink one at a time carefully setting them down. Pidge also pulled out a big gulp cup. She took off the lid on the cup and started pouring everything in. To the disgust of Hunk.