8-Idk

Lance woke with Keith's arm around him. At first it startled him but he soon recalled what happened last night.

Lance didn't want to wake up Keith but he had to go pee very bad. So he slowly pulled Keith's arm off his waist and crept into the bathroom.

Keith woke up very confused, cause there was someone in his bathroom peeing and he had no clue who it was. At first he thought it was Shiro, 'maybe his toilet got clogged or something' but he realized that it was Lance and all the memories flooded back to his head. He remembered them cuddling and a big blush started to spread on his cheeks.

Keith was trying to slow his heart rate when Lance walked out of the bathroom rubbing his eyes, that's when Keith saw it, (or more like it them). His breath hitched and he tried to not show that he saw it but Lance noticed, quickly putting his arm down and trying to cover it up. Lance sat on the bed and grabbed his phone opening Instagram trying to act like he couldn't tell Keith was awake.

Lance tried to turn away from Keith but Keith stopped him, carefully grabbing his hand turning Lance towards him.

Keith couldn't bare the thought of Lance doing all this to himself. Keith slowly looked up at Lance who's eyes where red and watery with tears. Neither of them said anything but Lance fell into Keith's arms, and they stayed like that, hugging till Keith's mom called them down for breakfast.

Lance grabbed one of Keith's baggier sweatshirts and went down stairs behind Keith. Keith's mom had made them some waffles with eggs and sausage. Lance didn't eat much but Keith did, he was starving.

After they were done, Keith's mom asked him if he could go to the store for her and pick up a few things because Shiro was at Matt's house and she needed them by the end of the day but had to stay home.

Keith agreed and him and Lance got dressed, Lance only changing his pants and they left. Keith's mom gave them some extra money and told them to go do something after they get her supplies. She made Keith promise her that he wouldn't spend all of it at Hot Topic, she was starting to get tired of that place. That made Lance laugh, and Keith was glad he got to see him laugh, he missed it.

They got in the truck and headed out, staying silent till Lance broke the silence.
"Keith..." Was all he got out, it was just one word but it made Keith very unsettled with the way Lance said it.

Keith looked over, "ya?". Lance wouldn't stop fidgeting with his hands.
He tried to talk but he couldn't form words.

Keith pulled into a rest stop that overlooked a small canyon and stopped the car, Keith and Lance always loved to go there since it was one of the best places to see all the stars. And even though it was still daytime you got a great view of the next town over.

He looked out over the cliffside and took a deep breath, then looked over to Lance.

"We dont have to talk about it if you don't want to." Lance slowly looked up finally admiring the view. He seemed conflicted with his thoughts.

"I-I know. It- it's just" Lance was starting to tear up.
"I hate myself so much." He then started sobbing uncontrollably, putting his head in his hands, pushing them into his eyes till he saw spots. Keith unbuckled his seatbelt and scooted over to Lance wrapping his arms around his best friend.

"I'm so sorry for pushing you away." He cried out putting his head on Keith's shoulder.

Keith shushed him, "You didn't, I was trying to give you space to deal with your mom." Keith hugged Lance tighter, "I should've been there for you."

Lance let go of Keith to look at him, Lance scrunched up his eyebrows. Poking him he said, "now don't be blaming yourself, it's not your fault."

Keith managed a smile and poked him back, "then you shouldn't either."

Now they were both smiling weakly. Keith put the key in the ignition turning it and pulled out of the small gravel rode.

They decided on going to an Asian restaurant, which they both agreed was the best type of food. Keith got Japchae cause it reminded him of his mom since she made it a lot and this was one of the only restaurants that cooked it like she did. And Lance just got shrimp Pad Thai.

They talked about school, nothing too personal just incase people overheard them. They were paranoid like that.

They went to the movies, got Keith's mom her stuff and headed home.

Lance didn't want to say it but he knew he had to go home, if he didn't his dad would be furious. So when they got home Lance asked Keith if he could take him home. Keith was reluctant at first, because well you know. But Lance finally got him to agree saying that he needed to go home or it would make things worse.

So he got his stuff, still wearing Keith's sweatshirt and they went to go drop Lance off.

___________________________
Kinda short but I just really wanted to post so