16-Sorry

Important!
Im not one for warnings, I think sometimes it spoils what going to happen but I feel like I really should add this cause it does get graphic.

Lance couldn't sleep at all that night, no matter what he tried, his insomnia was getting to the best of him.

Instead of sleeping he took that time to cry silently.

He also took that time to look around the room. With his eyes adjusting to the darkness and the creeping moonlight going through he could see most of it.

It was pretty plain, but you would expect that from a room that no one occupied. So although there was the occasional box it was fairly empty. Lance for some reason like it like that.

_

Mari got up at 4, not being able to sleep. She decided to get a early start, careful not to wake up Anna. So she snuck out of her room to the computer that sat off to the right of the kitchen. She turned it on and pulled up her emails sending a quick email notifying Lance's school that he will be missing a couple days of school for a family emergency. Then to Facebook, she looked through her old posts. Mainly looking for the ones with her mom in them.

She looked through them, wishing she took more pictures. There was one picture for when the whole family celebrated Mrs.McClain and Antonio's birthday because they were so close. Everyone looked so happy.

Lance looked so happy.

She couldn't help but cry a little, and couldn't even imagine why her father would think that beating his child was ok. She did remember Santiago, her older brother, say that when they were really young their dad got mad really easily. And one time he got their dad really ticked off and he hit him. Luckily not too bad because their mom stepped in, but Santiago said he didn't see their father for at least a month. She didn't really believe him, he always hated their parents. And Marisela just thought he was trying to make her think they were horrible too.

"Mamá?"

She turned to see Chris walking slowly down the stairs rubbing his eyes then yawn.

"What are you doing up, Mijo?"

"I'm tirsty" He said carefully stepping down the last step.

Marisela stood up and walked over to Chris, picking him up from where he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright, you want some water?"

Chris shook his head, "no, I want juice."

Mari looked at the clock that red, 5:02. She looked back at Chris and shook her head, "ah mi cariño, it's too early. And you need to go back to sleep ok?" Chris furrowed his brows. "But how about this, I'll make sure to put juice in your lunchbox." Chris still looked unsure, but decided not to argue and take the bottle of water that his mother got for him.

She brought him upstairs and into the bedroom that he and Toni shared. She headed down stairs and decide she might as well try to get some sleep.

She still couldn't sleep.

_

Oh and why not mention neither could Keith.

After his and Lance's phone call he paced around his room unsure of what to do, but then again what could he do.

Call Pidge that's what. Even though it was pretty late Keith had no doubt that Pidge was still at Hunk's watching Buffy or still playing D&D, maybe rewatching as many Marvel movies they could.