4-Mullet

Keith had known Lance, Hunk, Pidge and Alurra for 3 years now from being brothers with Shiro.  And yes he had known that he was gay since then too.

It wasn't a coincidence, no it was Lance.

When he met Lance he thought he was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Then everything started to become clearer.

When he was younger and all the boys in the boys home would look at magazines, that were not suitable for the audience that was looking at them, Keith never liked them. And to be honest it grossed him out.

It was really hard for him to come to terms with his feeling. But man when he saw Chris Evans in Captain America he knew he was in deep shit.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

Keith realized how hard it was for Lance and his dad but something seemed different. And a lot worse.

He speculated what was happening but wasn't all too sure. First Lance wouldn't let them come over to his house. And second he saw bruises on Lance, but Keith didn't want to believe that it was actually a possibility.

Lance's father was so nice. Keith had been to the McClain household many times when Lance's mother was still alive. Lance's mom was like a second mother, he really felt like he could talk to her about anything, she was the first person he came out to.

Ya, it might sound weird but he did. With his adopted parents he just felt like their relationship was forced, but with Lance's mom he new he could trust her, especially after she helped him through one of his bad panic attacks. She was so nice to everyone around her and lit up every room she was in, Keith guessed that was probably why it was so hard on Lance and his father.

Keith knew Lance's father had started to drink because the months leading up to her death Keith and Lance had gotten really close and Lance told Keith about his father's new found alcoholism. That is before Lance shut everyone out.

At first Keith just assumed Lance needed some space but Keith just wanted his best friend back.