Me, Michael, and Calum found out we past the finals and received our cap and gowns two days later.

Our graduation is in 3 days and we're so excited! "I can't believe this! We made it! " Calum yelled as he swung me around making me giggle.

"Careful Calum. " Michael warned him and he put me down. "I'm so proud of us!  I can't wait to walk the stage and get my diploma. " Michael said as he looked down at his cap and gown.

"Yeah,  and I'm gonna scream FUCK YOU!  to all the teachers,  especially coach Tanner. " Calum said and I sucked my teeth. "Yeah right! " I yelled. 

"Bet you 20 bucks you won't. " Michael said and Calum nods. "You're right,  I won't do it. " "Aaahhh." Me and Michael groaned in disappointment.

"Well in other news,  everything is set up for the party. My parents agreed to go out for the night and Mali moved out so... " "Aw,  I liked Mali." I said. "Same,  she's the better Hood sibling." Michael teased making Calum frown. "Fine,  you can stay your ass home then. " Calum said with attitude and we cracked up.  "Chill dude. I'm joking. " Michael laughed.

Graduation day came and it was the longest day of my life! We got up at 12pm and got ready. I decided to wear a deep v neck burgundy dress that stopped right above my knees,  with black flats.

Karen helped me curl my hair and I did my makeup, and painted my nails black. Once that was done I walked back to Michael's room to see him fluffing his hair in the mirror. He looked amazing in black skinny jeans,  black dress boots,  and a grey and black dress shirt tucked in his jeans.

I never truly appreciated how good looking Michael is,  then again I never saw him as anything more than a good friend. "You look great Mike. " He turns around and smiles at me . "Thanks. You look... Beautiful. " I roll my eyes and walk up to him and fix his collar.

"There." He smiles down at me as my hands fix his collar and I start to realize our faces are pretty close. I feel my heart start to race.  "Kids!  You ready?! " Daryl yells and I lower my hands right away. "We're coming! " Michael yells and walks around me to get our cap and gowns. "Ready to kill it? " He asks as he hands me my stuff. I smile. "Always."

We walk out of his room to the living room and Karen freaks. "You both look so darling!  Let me take pictures,  Daryl,  take the cap and gowns.  You two go stand in front of the Rose bush in the front yard." Karen ordered. Me and Michael stood in front of the rose bush together, I wrapped an arm around his waist while he placed an arm on my shoulder. "Beautiful! Now smile big! " We took a few more then Daryl told us we'd be late if we didn't hurry up. We huddled into the van and headed towards to event center.

We met up with Calum at the front of the building. "About time!  Let's go! " We ran to gather with the rest of our graduating class.

Soon we were seated in a huge room,  facing a stage where our principle gave a long ass meaningless speech about how we worked hard to get to this point... Well no shit!

Our whole class now stood in a line,  starting at the side of the stage and one by one,  we are called to get our diploma and shake hands with the faculty on stage.

"Here we have our graduating class of 2017!" Everyone rejoiced by throwing our caps into the air at once.

"Finally!  We're out of that hell hole! Who's ready to celebrate? " Calum exclaimed. "I am! " I chimed in.

Karen came up behind us with Daryl. "Congrats seniors." She said with a huge smile on her face. She kissed her son on the cheek,  making him blush in embarrassment. "I'm proud of you Mikey." Daryl said as he pats his son affectionately in the head. Me and Calum smile at the display. "Ok, well the party starts at 9." He said as he ran to catch up with his family. "Alright, see you soon! " Michael called out. "Well, in the mean time, who's hungry? " Karen asks.