18

Michael's POV

Finally! School is out for summer break, and now all that's left is to go home and pack. I gather my books and head towards the dorm, I stand outside the door of me and Calum's room only to hear Alice Cooper blaring loudly through our speakers.

I chuckle and head inside to see Calum dancing around the room throwing clothes in a suitcase. "You're going to get us thrown off campus. " i yell. Calum turns and smiles. "Schooooools Out For SUMMER!" I smirk and Calum grabs my hands and swings me around. "SCHOOOOOLS OUT FOREVER!" I sing along.  "SCHOOOOLS BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES!" We sing together. Basically we playes out the whole song and did guitar solos, it was fun.

"Just like high school in your room Mikey." Calum huffed, out of breath from our foolishness. I smile. "Yeah, but Haley was also with us too." I frown as I think about her. Calum slaps my butt.

"Oh,  don't start that! You'll see her in a few days." Calum says and I nod. "Right, I'm so excited!" Calum smiles at me...

Haley's POV

I just got done bleaching my hair and now I'm ready to apply the hair dye, i decided to do a red and blue ombre in my hair.

As I'm dying my hair in my bathroom Luke comes in and I look at him. He's shirtless from exercising with his trainer, and i can't help the thoughts that run through my mind. "Looking good Haley." He smirks and I blush. "What do you want Luke?" I ask as I brush blue dye through the top part of my hair.

"Did you exercise today?" He asks and I nod. "Of course. Why?" I ask. "I want to train you." Luke says and I look at him. "Why?" I ask as I pin up my wet, red dyed hair and start the bottom layer. "I just do, I think I can help you achieve better results, I am a trainer by the way." He says and I sigh. "Sure Luke, just..." my phone starts ringing and I ask Luke to get it for me. He comes back with my phone,

"It's your boyfriend." He says while making a face. "Answer it and put it on speaker please." "HBOMB!!!" Calum yells through the phone. "Cal! Oh my God! What's up?" I yell with a smile on my face.

"We're at LAX. You ready to party?" He asks and I laugh. "Sure, where's Mikey?" I ask, aware that Luke is watching as I talk. "Your man is right here, fighting me over the phone." I giggle.

"Here he is."

Luke's POV

I watch Haley as she dyes her hair and talks to her "boyfriend". I don't care what Haley says, she doesn't love him like she says she does. She can pretend all she wants, be me and her both know the truth. She's currently talking to him about places they'd go together and things they'll do, and honestly I'm tired of it. I drop my gym shorts and boxers in front of her making her pause in the middle of her conversation.

I smirk and go to turn on her shower and step in. "Haley, you ok?" Her boyfriend asks. "Yeah, I'm just dying my hair and i spilt some on my shirt." She lies and I roll my eyes. "Ooooh, what color?" Haley laughs. "It's a surprise." "Haha, ok. Well, we're about to board, so see you soon." He says. "Ok...Love you Mikey." She says and I scoff. "Love you too!"

They hang up and I speak. "You're such a liar." "Shut up Luke! And hurry up, so you can leave!" She yells, I turn off the water and step out, dripping naked behind her. She sees me through the mirror and she blushes. "Damn it Luke!" I smile and walk confidently out of the room.

Haley's POV

Finally! I'm done with my hair and the finishing look is so amazing

Finally! I'm done with my hair and the finishing look is so amazing. My hair looks and feels soft after I washed and deep conditioned my hair. I decide to take a selfie and post it on my Instagram.

I tidy up my room a bit and put the pictures of Michael and me in yhe silver frames I bought a while ago. I smile and braid my hair, before going downstairs for dinner.