10

Hayley's POV

Ok,  so the work was beyond easy!  All I had to do was sweep the floors clean after a worker got done with a client.

I'm already a organised and clean person so this was great for me. When I got to work Ms. Anne didn't quite like my outfit.

She didn't express her distaste in words,  more of a (is this seriously what this generation calls fashion?) Distaste kind of look.

I had on black skinnies, a burgundy panic at the disco top that hung off my shoulders and black converses.

I took after Michael and wore a bunch of bracelets on both wrists and my hair was in a messy bun. Lauren on the other hand loved my clothes.

Especially my makeup. "I just love you're smokey eye!  It looks so good,  like you didn't put any effort but at the same time you did. " She gushes.

"Thanks." I say as I place napkins in the napkin holder in the break room. Lauren is currently on break and business has slowed a bit since it was 5.

I wonder what Luke wants to show me?  The thought sends butterflies swirling around in my tummy.

"So, any plans for the weekend? " Lauren asks and I look at her. "It's Monday,  usually you'd ask me that on a Friday. " I laugh when she blushes.

"Yeah,  well... I'm just bad at making friends and talking to people. " Lauren smiles awkwardly.

"Aren't you a receptionist? " I ask.  "It's different with work. I don't know why but it is. I talk to people and help them all day and it's easy... But making conversation to get to know someone is just... Weird. "

I laugh. "I guess I kind of understand. No, so far I don't have any plans for the weekend. " I say.

I sit at the table with her and I admire her makeup as well. It looks very professional. We talked for a bit until the bell was rung at the service desk.

I swept the break room and made my way back up front to sweep up some more.

"You did very well Hayley. Here's your check. "

I was gonna walk home but I recognised a car that was waiting out front. The window rolled down and Luke was in the driver's seat smiling at me.

"Need a ride?" I roll my eyes and get into his Audi.

"This car is... " I start but I'm too amazed to finish.

"Sleek, cool, orgasmic? " Luke suggests and I glare at him.

"Small. This car is so small. " Luke laughs and speeds off.

We head down the dirt road that leads to the house but as we're coming up on it Luke doesn't slow down. We speed by and I look at him.

Luke looks at me and smiles. We head into the woods, and Luke parks his car and gets out.

I hesitantly follow. "Luke... Where are you going? " I ask as I eye the woody area suspiciously. He looks at me and holds out his hand.

I look at it then back at him "What? " I ask and he smiles his dazzling smile. "I told you earlier today,  I wanna show you something. " I shake my head.

"There's no way I'm going in there! " Luke frowns. "Why?" I scoff. "There's spiders, snakes and... Other stuff in the woods Luke. No! " He rolls his eyes.

"Where we're going isn't far, just a mile and we won't stay long. I won't let anything happen to you ok? "

I stare into his beautiful blue eyes then sigh. "Fine." I take his hand and let him lead me into the woods where my death will surely happen.

I trip over rocks and roots in the ground, making Luke laugh every time. I was going to turn back until we reached a clearing where a rocky ledge jutted out forward revealing a beautiful view of the town below us and an amazing sunset. "Oh my gosh!"