[A/N will start adding POV in this chapter]

The next day I wake up early at 6am I wake up and put on my fabletics that mom bought me to work out in.

Yesterday I found the gym and I was insanely impressed! I made my way to the third floor as quietly as possible.

I put my earbuds in and start to warm up with stretches as my workout playlist plays.

I start on the treadmill and make my way around the room working my legs,  arms,  and stomach.

I lose myself as 'Overdose by EXO' comes on as I do my ab workouts on the floor mats. And I'm vaguely aware that someone else has entered the room.

As I finish my 50th crunch of my ab workout I'm startled to see Luke leaning up against the equipment staring at me with a smirk.

I take an earbud out. "Yes? " I ask. And he shakes his head. "Nothing,  just admiring. Carry on. " He walks away towards the weights and I frown. "Creep." I mutter as I stand up and go to the punching bag.

Luke's POV

I wake up at 7 like always to do my morning routine. I have a lot of frustration to work out since my dad's fiance's daughter moved on next to me.

She basically cried all last night and I couldn't sleep! What's her name anyways?  Hayden? Halsey?  Something. I made my way to the third floor and was surprised to see the gym light on.

I walk in and see her,  she looks way different from the last time I saw her. She was... Chubby,  still cute though,  now she's more solid and toned.

She was doing crunches on the floor and I couldn't help but stare. I lean up against the treadmill as she finishes her last one. She sits up and gasps when she sees me.

She takes out an earbud and questions me with a bit of attitude. "Oh nothing. Just admiring,  carry on." I walk away and take care of business.

I worked out for about 20 minutes until my trainer came and we really drilled.

A few times I caught her staring at me,  every time I'd catch her she'd quickly look away. I stared to whenever I could and noticed she's very beautiful,  with her dyed ombre red hair,  and her curvy body. Hmmm,  The possibilities there.

"Luke! You listening? " Mack my trainer yells. "Yeah." I pay attention to him so I won't get embarrassed in front of this girl.

  She soon leaves and my nerves calm... I'm nervous around her?  Who is she? I need to know her name.

Hayley's POV

I make my way to the shower after going to my room to get some clothes... I have a bathroom in my room!!  It's crazy!  So I saw Luke.

He's in great shape and he's more good looking than I remember. Something about him throws me off though... Something quite not right.

Well he's going to he my brother so maybe I shouldn't rid him off yet. When I'm finished I dry off and dress in my red jean shorts and  BVB T-shirt,  then make my way downstairs towards the smell of food.

There's a chef cooking and I smile as I smell the most wonderful scent ever.

"Smells delightful!" I exclaim and the lady turns to me and smiles.

"Well thank you Señorita. It's an old family recipe." She responds with a thick Spanish accent.

"Hmm,  I can't wait to try it." I smile and she looks at me as she wipes her hands clean with a towel.  "You must be Mr. Hemming's soon to be daughter." She held her hand out and I took it gently.

"I'm Hayley." She smiles at me with warm eyes.  "I'm Constance. Nice to meet you Ms. Hayley."

I let her get back to her work and go into the living room where I accidentally walk into something hard.

"Hey watch it! " A gruff male voice grumbled. "Sorry." I look up into Hazel Green eyes and I'm struck at how handsome this stranger is!

"Um,  who are you? " I ask and the man glares at me.  "I should be asking you that,  you're in my best friend's house. " I was taken aback at how rude this person was being.

I was going to set him straight until "Ashton! " An excited Luke who seems to have just gotten out of the shower,  comes running down the stairs.

He had  huge smile on his face that reminds me of a child being called down to open presents on Christmas Day.

Luke hugged the older man hard making him crack a smile... It was a beautiful smile too.

"Luke,  what's happening? " Ashton asks with a cute giggle. "Oh,  nothing just got out the shower." Luke answers.

I stand there quietly watching them until Ashton looks at me with annoyance. "Oh,  sorry. I'll leave. " I start to make my retreat until Luke called out.

"Wait! Hayley,  this is Ashton my best friend and brother. Ash,  this is Hayley my soon to be sister." Ashton smirked.  "Cute. Well we need to get going Luke. " Ashton says completely dismissing me.

Luke nods "Right. Hayley,  first duty as my sister,  stall for me." With that Luke and Ashton haul ass out the garage leaving me dumbfounded.

Luke's POV

I hear Hayley yell after me as I grab Ashton's wrist and run towards the garage. We get into my Audi and speed out of sight.

"Where to? " I ask Ash, who's rolling down his window so his curly hair can blow in the wind. "Mitchy's house." I speed toward our friend Mitchy Collin's house, he's an up and coming musician.

He put a band together about a year ago and they've been really successful here in Australia. There's even talk about them going to California to sign a record deal!

We pull up to Mitchy's and instantly hear the guitars, drums, bass, and killer vocals coming from the basement.

Me and Ashton made our way inside and down to the basement where a few people we're gathered,  jamming out to 'Lovely the Band'. That's their name.

Me and Ash made our way to the front and people let's us through since we're known for being good friends with the band.

Mitchy rocked out on his guitar as the band played their latest hit that's playing on the radio. I smiled when Mitchy saw us and winked.

They finished up and everyone applauds as they bow. "Remember,  tonight Lovely the Band plays live tonight at Oxford Art Factory! Doors open at 6! We perform at 7."

Everyone cheered and made their way out except a few girls who stayed behind.

  "That was amazing Mitch! You're gonna kill it tonight." I exclaim as we bro hug.

"Hey thanks as always Lucas. You and Ash should swing through. " He suggests as he packs his guitar.

"I'll try. But my dad's fiancee just moved in with her daughter,  so it's going to be hard to sneak out."

"Ah,  how's that going? " Mitchy asks as we flop down on the couch.

"This woman is trying her hardest to play the mom card,  but I let her know,  she's not my mom and never will be." I explained as I opened the beer that was handed to me.

"Damn,  that's harsh." Mitch laughs as he sips his beer. "Well it's true. No one will ever replace Liz Hemmings. She was basically my mom." Ashton chugs his beer as he thinks of how amazing Liz was.

"Well,  what about the daughter? She cool? " Mitch asks and Luke scoffs.

"Far from it. The last time when we were in California, when my dad was still dating her mom,  she totally ratted me out for sneaking out with some friends I hadn't seen in a while."

"Damn. Well looks like sneaking out is your only solution Hemmings." Mitch says. 

"Don't worry Mitch,  he'll be there." Ashton says confidently.