23

Haley POV

What started out as me, Michael and Calum, turned into just me and Michael. We fixed sandwiches and talked about his college.

"Well, Calum is my roommate. And my classes aren't that bad...well math is a bitch." Michael pouts.

I laugh "Oh, come on! You passed highschool math like it was nothing!"

Michael shrugged "It was nothing." I giggle and punch his arm.

"Hey, i haven't seen your room yet." Michael says.

"You wanna see it?" I ask and Michael nods. I grab my plate and we head upstairs. We pass Luke's room and Michael scoffs.

"Nice guy huh?" He asks, referring to the sign on Luke's door.

I smirk "He's ok." I open the door to my room.

"Wow! It's so blue." Michael says and i smile.

"Turquoise." I correct and he gives me a look. He looks around my room and eyes the graduation pictures on my computer table.

"I remember this. It seems like it was only yesterday we graduated high school." Michael said.

"Well, it wasn't that long ago really. I was so sad to leave." I put my plate down and sit on my bed. Michael sits beside me and places a hand on mine.

"You don't have to be sad anymore Haley."

I smile; Michael places his hand under my chin. I look at his lips as he leans in to kiss me. Scenes flash through my head...things that shouldn't while I'm kissing Michael.

GET A GRIP HALEY! I'm kissing my boyfriend, the man i should feel giddy and happy to be with right now, but all i can think about is...

I place my hand on Michael's shoulder and pull away. He smiles at me.

"Too much?" He asks. I shake my head

"No, i just...I need to use the bathroom real quick." I hurry to my bathroom and lock the door.

I look in the mirror and sigh.

"Why are you on my mind?"  I run my hands through my hair.

"I'm alone with the sweetest boy in the world! I shouldn't be thinking of my soon to be brother!" I lean against the door and groan.

Ok, Michael is here, just focus on him. That's all i have to do. I nod and open the door. Michael is sitting on the bed on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles, "Calum just sent me a video."

I smile and go to sit by him. "What is it?" I ask. Michael presses play and I see Calum with a drink in his hand dancing with a guy. The guy has his face in Calum's neck.

"Wait... is that.. Is that Ashton?!" I ask and Michael laughs.

"Cal works fast." Michael mumbles.

"Is he...?" I look at Michael.

"He likes girls if that's what you're asking. " I'm still shocked though.

"Well, good for him." I smile.

"That reminds me, weren't we in the middle of something?" Michael asks and I smile as I lean in to kiss him. I wrap my hands around his neck and he lays me down.

Michael looks at me "I love you Haley."

I start to say it back but for some reason, the words won't come out. I smile "Ditto."

Michael chuckles and kisses me.

Luke's POV

Our friends played their set and it was amazing. Mithcy came offthe stage witha huge smile on his face.

"Luke! Ash! You came!" Mitchy yells as he hugs us.

"Ha! Of course we did!" Ashton laughs.

"You were amazing Mitch!" I say and sip my drink.

"Yeah, well all that's left to do now is party!" Mitchy yells and goes to the bar.

"Haha, crazy bastard." Ashton smiles. I watch as he holds Calum close to him and i smirk.

"How ya holding up Cal?" I ask.

He shrugs. "This is nothing! You should've come to one of my parties." I smirk.

"So i have a question, how longhas Haley and your friend been dating?" I ask.

Calum shrugs, "Not long, but they've been friends since elementary so."

"Have they ever been... intimate?" I ask.

Ashton frowns. "Why you so curious Luke?"

"She's gonna be my sister Ashton, i have a right to know. Right Cal?"

Calum shrugs, "I guess. Well, Haley has been a virgin for as long as I've known her. The only thing her and Michael have done is kiss."

I nod.

"That you know of right?" Ashton asks and I glare at him.

"Well, they only just realized their feelings for eachother the day Haley left so..."

"So there's no way they could've done anything." I say confidently.

"Yeah, well they're at your house alone right now. So who knows." Ashton says with a smirk.

I glare at him and pull out my phone.
"I'll be back."

Haley's POV

Michael runs his hand down my back as he kisses me softly, always giving me the option to pull away. I pull him closer to me, my hands holding his shoulders.

"Haley..." Michael whispers as I kiss his jaw, and down to his neck.

"Haley...I think we should..." before Michael can finish, my phone rings.

I sigh and reach into my pocket. I frown at the name that pops up and answer it.

"What?!"

"Don't what me! What are you doing?" Luke asks and I roll my eyes.

"Minding my business."

"Mhmm. Well, I'm on my way home, so get ready to tell your business goodbye."

Before I can respond he hangs up in my face. I look at my phone in disbelief then throw it on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Michael asks and I shake my head as i walk sit on his lap.

"Nothing, now... Where were we?"

Luke's POV

I go back to Ashton and Calum to see Mitchy and his band sitting around talking. Ashton looks up

"Everything good Luke?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I'm heading out."

"Aww! Come on Luke! We just sat down!" Mitchy spoke and I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mitch. Let's make plans to hang out ok?" I grab my jacket and head to my car.

I speed down the highway, in a hurry to get home. "If anyones gonna have you Haley its me."

Haley's POV

Michael is out of breath, I've taken off his shirt and was kissing my way up to his chest. "Haley... You don't have to go all out ok?"

"I know that Michael. I'm not doing anything i don't want to." He looks at me. I take my shirt off now and he stares at me in awe. I'm just about to kiss him again when my door swings open.

Luke stands there looking flushed and slowly getting pissed.

"Well, isn't this a sight?" Luke says through gritted teeth.