Michael's POV

I'm walking, Running,  Flying to the girl I love. It seems like it's been a lifetime since I've seen her and now....Shes right in front of me "HALEY!" She turns almost like slow motion. Her hair whips around, her body turns like a ballerina on a pin, eyes that sparkle like the ocean shine at me!

"Michael?" She looks surprised.

"Haley!" I grab her in my arms and breathe in her scent.

"Michael". She mumbles in my chest as her arms wrap around me.

"Haley." I sigh as I rub her hair.

"Um...Calum?" We laugh and I reluctantly let her go. Haley hugs Calum tight and I smile. Her relationship with Calum is just as strong as mine with Calum. I'd be jealous if I didn't trust my best friend.

"Ok, you two." I finally say when Calum starts kissing her head.

"Gosh I missed you Hal!" Calum yells and she giggles.

"I missed you too. I missed both of you so much."

"Well, let's not stay here lets go!" Calum exclaims and we laugh.

Haley's POV

Andy takes us to the hotel his friend owns and it's AMAZING!

"Whoa, we're staying here?" Michael asks. Andy nods

"Yup, in the best suite. It's a 5 star place, so I shouldn't have to ask you two to behave do I?"

I glare at Andy.

"Don't worry sir, we'll be on our best behavior." Calum speaks then we take their luggage up to the top floor.

*After unpacking and goofing around a bit*

"Ok, we're here in Australia, in the most luxurious hotel I've ever been in with my 2 best friends. What now?" Calum asks.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

The boys groan. "Don't worry, you'll love it. Andy has a literal theatre in his house." They gasp.

"Word? What kind of movies?" Calum asks.

"We just got Aquaman. I haven't seen it yet." I tell them.

Michael wraps his arm around me and smiles. "I'm down, plus it's about time I meet this asshole who's been giving you a hard time." Michael says.

Luke's POV

Me and Ash were playing video games and I'm about to beat his high score.

"Doesn't Haley's boyfriend get here tonight?" Ash asks and I shrug.

"I guess." Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her at all today. I pause the game and head out my room.

"Bro! Come on!" Ashton yells, but I'm already headed down the stairs.

"Dad!" I yell as I head towards the kitchen.

When I walk in I see Haley's mom.

"Where's my dad?" I ask her and she smiles at me.

"Oh, he left to go get Haley and her friends from the hotel." She said as she pours a glass of wine.

"They're staying here?" I ask confused.

"Mm, no. Watching a movie." She sips her drink and clears her throat.

"You should join them." She walks off and I stand against the wall  thinking to myself.