7

Hayley's POV

Breakfast was just horrible!  The food was amazing,  but Andy was upset that Luke left. Which made my mom upset,  so she blamed me!  How the hell am I,  an 18 year old,  supposed to make a grown man stay home?

I spent most of my day outside by the pool group texting Michael and Calum. They both started college yesterday and apparently it's gruelling. 

Cal: ugh! Jus kill me pleez!
Mikey💋: Lol seriously!  I want deth😭
Hayley: oh come on! It's not that bad.
Cal: says the 1 who doesn't have 2 go.
Hayley: shut up! I'm getting a job soon😒
Cal: yah, when hell freezes.😂
Hayley: screw you Column
Mikey💋: 😂😂

I couldn't keep myself from cracking up as we banter back and forth. I miss them so much, especially Michael.

Mikey💋: well,  I have to get to class,  so I'll video chat you later beautiful😍💓
Hayley: bye Mikey! I love you😍
Cal: UGH!  I AM DISGUSTED 😒

I crack up and head inside.  My senses are overwhelmed by the mouth watering smell of spices in the air.

I walk into the kitchen and see Constance cooking away at the stove again.  "Already? " I ask and she smiles.

"This is for dinner later tonight. Lunch is sandwiches. "

I nod. "Ok well,  if you need anything... " I start but Constance smiles sweetly and shakes her head

"That's completely alright Ms. Hayley. But thank you for offering. "

I head upstairs and pass Luke's room and hear... Moaning? I quietly creep up to his door and listen.

"Mmm,  Luke! You're so big." A female voice echoes out to me. "What the actual fuck? " I whisper.

I head to my room and close my door. So... We can have sex in this house?  I ask myself incredulously.

I decide to check my emails on my laptop. As I do,  the moans get louder,  now not only am I hearing a female voice,  but Luke's too!

"Ah fuck me Luke! " The woman yells and I gag.  I hurriedly find my earbuds,  shove them in my ear and blast system of a down on full blast so I can't hear.

Finally!  I'm reading something Karen sent me,  it's sweet,  I almost tear up,  until my desk starts to shake and my laptop almost falls over.

"Are you kidding me? " I groan as I snatch my earbuds out of my ears,  angrily swing my door open and March to Luke's door.

I bang on it loudly with my fist and faintly hear. "What the fuck?" Silence and then the door swings open to reveal a naked Luke.

I instantly avert my eyes. "Can I help you?! " He asks irritated.

I glare at the ceiling.  "As a matter of fact you can,  I'm in my room which, you know is right next to yours."

Luke smirked. "If we're loud play some music."

I glare. "That's not the issue, I put earbuds in. It becomes an issue when my computer desk starts shaking like an earthquake is going on! I'm trying to check my emails."

Luke's smile widens. "You think this is funny?!" I ask in disbelief.

"No,  I think I'm baffled at the fact that you,  a nobody comes into my house and starts making demands! I was fine, before you and your gold digging mom slithered your way into my life! Well,  here's some news for you,  you are nobody to me!  You're just the daughter of a random slut my dad is fucking right now and filling your heads up with fairytales and lies!"

I stood in front of him shocked from his words and hurt beyond belief.

"This is my room and my house!  I will fuck whoever I want,  as loudly as I want!  And you're gonna sit there and DEAL WITH IT! " With that Luke turned around and slammed the door in my face.

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. I stood there with tears brimming in my eyes.  "Hayley? " I turned around startled to see Ashton looking at me with apologetic eyes.

He reached out for me and I jumped away. "I'm fine." I ran to my room and locked my door. I placed my earbuds back in and cried as I realized at a time like this,  I'd run to Michael.

But he's far away.

Luke's POV

After that episode with Hayley I finished my business with Tiffany and then kicked her out.

Ashton was waiting in the game room for me. I walked in, he looked at me and shook his head. "What? " I ask.

He looks at the game he was playing "I heard what you said to Hayley. That was so uncalled for. " I scoffed.

"When do you care? You treated her like a nuisance since you met her. "

Ashton shrugs. "She's not my soon to be sister." I roll my eyes.  "Whatever. Let's play a few rounds before we head to the club. "

Ashton gets in the shower as I check myself in the mirror. Damn,  I look good. I take a selfie and post it on my Instagram.

As I'm heading out of my room I hear talking coming from Hayley's room. Her door is cracked so I decide to peek in.

"He said that?" A male voice asked.

  "Yeah, but it's not like I care. It would be different if I actually wanted to bond with this guy,  but he's proved how much of an ass he is." Hayley answers.

"Well, I'm going to kick his ass when I see him." Another male voice says making me scoff.

Hayley's head turns to the door. 

"Hayley! You ok? " She looks back to her screen.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a shower and stuff. I'll talk to you later. " She smiles at the screen then walks toward the door.

She stares up at me with a frown. "What do you want?" She asks with an attitude.

I look away for a minute and think. I take a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier. It was rude and... I didn't mean it. " I look back at her and her expression hasn't changed.

"If you didn't mean it,  you wouldn't have said it." I shrug. "Well, I just wanted to apologize and I did. Take it or leave it."

I turn away from her and make my way downstairs where Ash is waiting.

Hayley's POV

That's a sorry excuse for an apology. Of course I won't except it!  I want nothing to do with him! I want to leave and go live with Mikey,  but he's in a dorm with Calum.

I need to get out of this house! I need a job.