19

Haley POV

I'm sitting across the the table from my mom and Andy as they talk about the preperations for the wedding.

"So when is this young man of yours coming?" Andy asks. "The day after tomorrow, him and our friend Calum left today." I say and he nods.

"It'll be good to see Michael again." My mom says. "So, they'll be able to stay at your friend's hotel right Andy?" I ask and he smiles. "They'll be well taken care of." I smile and continue to eat. As I'm about to ask my mom something Luke's hand touches my thigh.

I look at him and he's speaking to Andy. Luke acts like he's doing nothing wrong, so my mom or Andy dosen't notice. When my mom starts talking I go to push Luke's hand off, but he whispers "Don't you dare or I'll embarrass you. "

I gasp in shock causing both Andy and my mom to turn their attention towards me. "What's wrong honey?" My mom asks and I clear my throat.

"I'm actually pretty tired and need go..." Luke squeezes my thigh and shakes his head. I glare at him.

"Haley?" Andy asks and I smile. 

"Just yawning!" I say with a smile and Luke chuckles. 

"You asshole." I whisper and he looks at me and lifts a perfectly arched brow. He nonchalantly dips his hand into my shorts and starts toying with me.

I place my head in my hand to try and act like nothing is wrong,  but it so is! Everything about this is wrong! "Luke please.." i beg but he just chuckles.

"Well, we're going to turn in early, so good night. Don't stay up too late." Andy says as he grabs my mom's hand and exit the dining room.

"Now I've got you all to myself. " Luke says. Before I could properly curse him out,  he crawls under the table and grips the hem of my shorts.

"Luke, no!" I warn him.

"Stop resisting me Haley." He chuckles and yanks my shorts from under me, taking my panties along with him.

I gasp as cold air hits my most sensitive spot, but that's soon replaced with warmth. The soothing, wet warmth of Lukes mouth on my wet flesh.

"Uh, Luke sto..." He licks up my slit and my hands grip the seat of my chair.

"You really want me to stop?" Luke asks and I look down into his beautiful blue eyes. I want to resist but at the same time... I shake my head no, and he smiles.

I know this is wrong, I'm in a relationship,  and Luke is my soon to be brother. But, something inside me wants Luke more than I should.  I admit it now. I don't care that it's wrong, I do but... Fuck! What am I saying?

I can't think straight when his tongue...is so...DEEP. "Fuck!" I yell and grab Luke's thick, soft curls as he grips my thighs as they begin to tremble.

"Luke, don't stop!" I moan.

He groans making me arch my back against the chair and I cum against his face.

I breath a sigh of relief as I open my eyes and see him smiling, I smile back. "Now, was that so hard?" He asks and I smirk.

"No, but you are." I reply and he looks down.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I bite my lip as he stands up. "Luke, can I... return the favor?" I ask and he smiles.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He says and I frown. "So, it's ok for you to go down on me, but I can't on you?" I ask and Luke shakes his head.

"That's not it. I want you to, but if you do... Haley, i already wanna fuck you and I know you're not ready for that."

I look at the stairs so he doesn't see how hurt I am. I'm so stupid,  why did I even ask?

"Whatever. I'm going to bed." I make my way for the stairs.

"Haley..."

"Good night Luke."

2 days later

I wake up bright and early, super excited because today is the day I see Michael and Calum again! I couldn't be more nervous ad well, I feel...guilty, but I'm not gonna beat myself up about it.

"Haley you ready?" My mom comes in my room.

"Almost!" I yell as I finish brushing  my hair. I put on some leggings and a cute flowy top and run downstairs.

"Ready." I say with a smile. "Ok, lets go. The plane lands in 30 minutes." Andy says and we hop into the range rover.

At the airport

My heart is racing! I haven't seen Michael in forever and... I don't know what I'm gonna say. Has he changed? Does he dress different?

I pace in front of my mom and Andy as I wait for a sign of Michael or Calum. I look at the big electric sign that shows plane arrivals and departures, to see that Michael's plane has landed!

"Oh God, oh shit. He's here!" I say to my mom who smiles at me.

I look frantically around the building until I see pinkish hair in the crowd.

"HALEY!" I hear a familiar voice yell and my heart skips a beat as I turn towards that voice. The sweetest face appears, and now I'm running to him.