11

Luke's POV

"Wow! " Hayley gasps and cautiously makes her way towards the edge to look out at the scenery.

Her red hair flows in the wind and her eyes shine with excitement. I walk up next to her and she smiles up at me.

"This is my spot. I come here when I want to be alone and think. I found it with Ashton when we were still in high school." Hayley stares out in the horizon.

"It's beautiful!" I look at her.  Her shoulder exposed,  hair whipping around her,  her eyes sparkling,  lips in a cute smile. She absolutely is beautiful,  more beautiful than any girl I've ever been with.

She looks up at me.  "What?" She asks as a blush creeps up on her cheeks. I shake my head. "Nothing,  I'm just... I don't know how I never noticed... I'm just glad to be here with you. " I stuttered over my words and she smiled at me.

A beautiful heart stopping smile that made my heart skip. "You're sweet when you want to be. " She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah... " The sun starts to set and I wrap my arm around her shoulders. I look at her from the corner of my eyes to see if she minds.

Hayley smirks. "Hayley? " I call her and she looks at me. "It's getting late Luke. We should go home now." I nod in agreement.

Hayley's POV

We made our way back to his car and I felt... Weird. The moment we shared on the cliff or whatever you call it,  was very intimate. More than a future brother and sister should share.

The ride home was quiet. We listened to the radio and a song came on that made Luke smile. "What is it? " "My mom loved this song."

I looked at him.  "Tell me about her. " I said as we pulled up in the driveway. "I'm not really comfortable talking about her yet. Even though she died 2 years ago,  it still feels... "

"Fresh. It's ok Luke. Thank you for coming to get me at work and showing me that beautiful view." Luke smirks at me. "No problem."

I grab my purse and head inside as Luke stays in his car to listen to the song his mom loved so much.

I get to my room and see a pile of letters on my desk. Mom took the liberty of getting my fave magazines sent here now and I have a thick envelope too.

I looked at it and it had Michael's home address on it. I open it and and pull out the pictures Karen took of me and Michael. A year book was also stuffed into the envelope with a piece of paper with Karen, Daryl, Michael and Calum's hand writing on it. I felt emotional as I read each of their words.

Hello darling,  I hope your move was great and you're settling into your new home. I want you to know that we love you and hope you can come visit one day. All my love~ Karen

A big smile overtook my face as I finished her letter. I moved onto Daryl

I hope your move went well. We miss seeing your smiling face all the time. Hope you're happy and healthy~ Daryl

Short and sweet.  Just like always.  Next was Calum

Heeey!  I'm writing this knowing I have a test in the morning but fuck it!  I miss you!  Michael is unbearable without you here. He cries like a little girl and he watches chick flicks while stuffing ice cream down his throat. 😂 Well or semester is half way done for summer break and Michael is going to buy us tickets to come see you! What's there to do in Australia?  Anyways I should start my study's but I miss you❤~Cal

I giggle all through the letter. Last is Michael...

Hayley❤ I miss you every day and I wish I could take you in my arms and cuddle you right now. Don't worry I have a surprise for you. I'll be coming to see you summer break! And I'm gonna shower you with kisses when I see you. I hope that ass you told me about is leaving you alone. Well stay happy until I see you❤~your Mikey

A tear fell down my cheek as I finished Michael's letter. He's such a sweetheart!  I can't wait to see him and Cal. I place the letters and pictures in my top drawer, making a mental note to buy picture frames tomorrow.

I shower and as I look in the mirror while drying off I also make note to buy hair dye.

Luke's POV

I lay in my bed,  lights off,  eyes closed. I didn't know I was sleep but at the same time I knew that what was going on in my head wasn't real.

I felt a soft tickling sensation on my chest as I lay I bed. The sensation went from my chest to my collarbone to my neck.

Soon it wasn't but hard and painful... A good pain my eyes flutter open and I see a curvy figure on top of me.

Right now she's nibbling on my neck and her lower body is pressing down on my dick,  which is getting insanely hard right now.

I moan as she grinds onto me. The figure leans up and Haley is staring down at me in her bra and panties.  I gasp,  she looks so sexy.  "Luke,  I know you want me." She says seductively.

I groan. She leans down and nips my earlobe.  "Don't worry. I'm not your sister yet,  so it's ok. But if you wait it'll be too late." I gasp. And open my eyes.

I whip my covers off of me to see that I came in my sleep. "Fucking Hell!" I groan as I get up to take another shower.

Haley's POV

I'm in my bed I can't seem to fall asleep. I think back to me and Luke in the cliff looking down at the city below. The sun is making the sky turn beautiful shades of pink, purple and orange.

"Haley?" Luke calls to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. I look up at him and he places his other hand on my cheek. 

"Luke... " I stare into his blue eyes and I'm hypnotised.  "I can't hold back... " I open my mouth to protest but Luke dips his head and kisses me.

His tongue found mine and we explored each other's mouths. I grabbed his shirt,  pulling him closer and he grabs my hips.

I feel him,  hard and ready for me and I moan as he grinds up against me. I break the kiss to breathe and he smirks at me.

"Haley,  let me be your first. " He whispers to me. I nod speechless and instantly I'm in his arms.

I wake up gasping for air.  I run my hands through my hair. "Oh,  fuck this! " I get up and change in to my gym clothes and head for the third floor to let off some steam.