15

Haley's POV

Work let's out early since Anne had a date and I wait outside for Luke to come pick me up. As I'm waiting I get a text from Michael

Mikey - Hey beautiful, just wanted you to know that I love you.

Me-I love you too Mikey 😚 can't wait to see you.

As I'm texting Luke pulls up and I get in his car. It smells of his cologne and a bit of alcohol.  "You been drinking?" I ask as I look at him.

Luke shakes his head. "Just two beers, I'm not drunk though. " I nod. "So, how was your day?" He asks and I shrug. "Ok I guess. I clean up so it's nothing special." "Well, you get paid pretty good." Luke says and I nod.

We get home and I head up to my room without another word to Luke. I grab a granola bar and a monster energy drink before heading up stairs to work out.

I head to my bedroom to shower and see Luke lounging on my bed. I freeze in place. "Hey! Up and out." I order as I walk to my drawers and grab a change of clothes. "But, your bed is so comfy." Luke whines and I roll my eyes .

"I'm about to take a shower and I need privacy." I tell him. "Let me join." He says and I gasp as I turn to look at him. Luke's smiling and he looks so beautiful.

The top three buttons of his shirt are undone and his hair is falling in his face making him look like a model. Also the fact that he's on my bed isn't helping my wild thoughts.

"Luke! No, get out." He chuckles and stands to leave. "Fine, I'll go." He leaves without another word and I start to strip out of my clothes and get in the shower.

Luke's POV

I stand out side Haley's door until I hear the shower water run, then I head back in. I don't know if its the alcohol giving me hella courage right now or not, but I head straight to Haley's bathroom and see her curvy frame blurred by the glass of the shower door.

I bite my lip as I gain my courage and without hesitation I slide the door back making Haley gasp and turn to me. "LUKE!"

I place my hand over her mouth, grab her by the waist and push her againstthe cold tile wall. "I'm done playing around Haley. I want you. " Her eyes widen and I grip her hips as I press my body against hers.

"Luke, we can't. You have a girlf..." "Tiffany is not my girlfriend, she's just a girl I fuck every now and then."

Haley frowns. "We're going to be siblings." She tries again. "You'll never be my real sister Haley. " I tell her and I bend down to kiss her neck in that spot I found the other night.

Haley grabs my bicep muscles with her hands as my hands grip her slick, naked hips. Water beats down my clothed back. "I have... a boyfriend Luke. He's coming to see me soon." Haley whispers and I look at her.

"What has he done for you?" I ask with a smirk. She frowns, clearly comfused. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Has he ever touched you like this? Has he ever claimed you for himself?" I ask and she shakes her head. "We've only kissed the day I left for for Australia."

I nod. "Do you love him?" I ask. "Yes I do. " She says without hesitation.  I rephrase my question. "Are you in love with him?" Haley doesn't know how to answer me and she glares.

"He's never treated me like shit." I frown at her now. "That's low. I apologized." I defend and she smirks. "You don't care about me Luke. You just see me as another girl to have sex with." I scoff. "You really think that? You have know idea Haley."

I lean forward slowly and Haley's gaze lingers on my lips. I miss her gently as I trace my fingers over her hip bones making her sigh. She wraps her arms around. My neck and I trail my right hand between her thick thighs making her gasp, I sink my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan.

I smirk, "So responsive. " I groan and rub my fingers through her slit. "Luke..." Haley, moans softly. I lean back a bit to watch her expression, as I start to roll her clit between my fingers. Her breath hitches on her throat and her grip on my shirt tightens. "You ever touched yourself Haley?" I ask her and her green eyes find mine. She shakes her head no.  "So, I'm the only one to touch you like this?" I ask and she bites her lip. I slip my index finger inside her tightness making her cry out. "I asked a question." I said through gritted teeth. "Yes, you're the only one Luke." She pants and her saying this made my heart pound in my chest.

I kiss her neck again as I thrust my index finger, in and out of her while using my thumb to stimulate her clit. Haley's legs were wobbling now and I decided to add a second finger stretching her out even more.

"Luke! Shit." Haley moans and I smile. "Naughty girl, don't curse." I say and I bend down to bite her neck. She squeaks and I feel her insides tighten around my fingers. "You gonna cum?" I ask and she nods.

"Luke...I can't take it." She moans and I smirk.  "Yes you can Haley.  Embrace the feeling." I whisper in her ear. I speed up the pace of my fingers and suck the spot on her neck.  Haley, is very vocal and her moans are so sexy and they're making me really hard right now.

"Luke! Oh fuck!" Haley cums around my two digits. "That's it babygirl." I encourage as her head tilts back. I still my hand as her body continues to shake and pull them out slowly. Haley collapses to the shower floor, and me, not knowing what to so or say leave her there.

Haley's POV

I sit there alone on my knees, my body shaking from the aftershocks of what just happened and the cold water hitting my vulnerable body. I...I don't know how to feel! Was I just masturbated by my future step brother?

And...did I love every single minute of it?