Hayley's POV

The next day I wake up and decide to go for a run. I haven't been running since I left California and I miss it surprisingly.

I grab a water from the refrigerator and as I'm leaving I bump into Luke who's shirtless, hair is all messy, lips puffy and kissable... WHAT?

"Why are you up so early? " Luke asks as he grabs a box of cereal from the top shelf.

"I could ask you the same. You got home really late. " I said as I took a sip of water. Mmm,  so cold and crisp.

"What,  you're keeping tabs on me? " He asks with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"No,  I was sleeping and I heard you with another girl." He shrugs.

"Sorry." And he starts to eat his cereal. "Whatever." I grab my phone,  place in the pouch on my arm and head outside.

I stretch as the beginning on of 'Not today by BTS' plays then I start my run,  down the driveway and onto the street.

I head towards town,  no real reason why.  The upbeat music helps me keep pace and the dirt road reminds me of the music video.

Michael got me into kpop Junior year and since then I've been addicted to it.

After running 2 miles,  I'm in town. I stop at a stop sign and gulp down some water. I see a few help wanted signs on a board and go to take a look.

There's an ad for a beauty salon, a supermarket, and a pet store. The pet store and beauty salon intrigued me the most.

I've always wanted to work in beauty. I'm constantly dying and styling my hair and lots of people,  even my mom said I should do hair professionally.

I also have like a major affinity to cats,  dogs are cool too I guess. I make my way to the beauty salon and check out what they need. I regret being so sweaty but I don't when I'll be back in town.

I'm approached by a girl who looks to be about 15 maybe older and her makeup is amazing. She smiles nicely at me and introduces herself. "Hi,  I'm Lauren. How can I help you? "

She had braces in her mouth which kind of distracted me.

"I saw a um... Help wanted sign and decided to try my luck. "

She nods "Ok,  well our manager is out at lunch but she should be back in about... " She looks at a clock. 

"20 minutes. Can you wait?" She asks sweetly and I nod.

I sit in one of the waiting chairs and take out my phone. I see a text from my mom. 

Mom: Where are you? You're missing breakfast!😒
Hayley: I went for a run,  I'm in town looking for a job.
Mom: I could've taken you after breakfast,  everyone's here but you! 😠
Hayley: well like I said,  I'm looking for a job. I'll see you in an hour or so.

I turn off my phone and read a magazine.

I'm greeted by an older woman, she's dressed quite fancy,  maybe I should've waited until I was dressed to come here.

She eyes me then smiles,  "I'm Anne,  owner and manager of 'Outer Beauty salon. How can I help you? " I smile.

"Well,  I saw the help wanted sign and I decided to um... Offer some help."

Anne smiles "Yes,  we need a clean up person to sweep dust,  water plants and keep the break room tidy. Our last person quit."

I nod,  not what I expected but,  a job is a job right? "I can do that. "

"Good. Wait right here. " Anne leaves and heads to the back.

She returns and hands me a piece of paper "Fill this out please and hand it to Lauren at reception when you're done."

I sit at one of the chairs and fill out the form. I give it to Lauren and she smiles at me. "Awesome!  When can you start? " She asks.  "Um.. Right away! " I say excitedly.

Lauren smiles "Tomorrow at 12pm to 6pm is when you'll start. You'll work, Monday through Saturday we're closed Sundays. You'll be paid 12 dollars an hour." I nod.

"Ok, is there a dress code? " I ask.

"Just nothing revealing and you'll be good. " Lauren smiles. "Thank you so much. " I walk out of the salon with a smile on my face. Finally I have a job!

Luke's POV

My dad was in a funk all through breakfast because of Hayley. He wanted all of us to be at breakfast together,  but no Hayley had to go on a run instead of work out in the gym.

Well I'm not complaining,  the food was amazing as always and I honestly don't want to be around Hayley when she's mad at me.

I apologized,  what more does she want from me? The front door opens "Hello?!" Hayley's voice calls out.

Dad left for work about 20 minutes ago, so I was in the living room watching TV. 

She walks in all sweaty... Damn she looks so hot in her tights and matching tank top.

The way the fabric of her top pushed her boobs together and sweat dripped down in between them.

Her pants hugged her tightly showing off her hips and perky ass and thick thighs.

"Luke? " She called. "Huh? " Hayley walks over to me "Where's my mom and your dad? " She asks.

"Your mom went looking for you when you didn't text her back and my dad is at work." She rolled her eyes.

"I told her I'd be back in an hour. Whatever if she comes back I'm in the shower. " She walks off and I can't help but to turn around and watch as she goes.

Damn,  to grab her ass would be... What am I saying?  She's going to be my sister! I need to get a grip,  I have Tiffany.

I sigh, but if I had to be honest,  Hayley is so much sexier than Tiffany. I need to get a grip on my emotions before they get me into a bad situation.

Hayley's POV

My muscles relaxed as hot water beat onto my skin. I had a job!  And it pays good. I'll be cleaning but still,  a beauty salon? My dream. Well one of them.

My other dream is to be married to Andy Biersack,  but that's not going to happen.

I wash my hair,  then get out. I need to dye it again, it's getting so long. I look at my body and I'm proud to say I'm almost at my goal.

I throw on a Nirvana T-shirt and some sweats,  then make my way to my bedroom to see my mom waiting for me.

"Where were you?!" She asks.  "Town,  I went running,  saw some help wanted ads and tried my luck. "

She sits on the bed. "And? " I smile at her and she returns the smile. "That's great honey,  but you should've been at breakfast. "

I sigh. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again ok? " She nods.  "Well, where will you be working? "

Luke's POV

I'm panting as I fall back on the bed. "That was amazing,  it's like you get better and better. " Tiffany whispers and I smirk.

"Wanna go again? " I ask her as she kisses my chest. "Can't,  I have to work. " She gets up and starts to get dressed.

For some odd reason,  I found myself comparing Tiffany's ass to Hayley's.

"Can I come over later? " She asks and I shrug. "We'll see. " I get up and grab my shorts.  After taking off the condom I put my shirts on and kiss her goodbye.

"See you later Luke. " Tiffany says and walks out the door.

I walk to Hayley's room and see she's on her computer. She looks up at me,  smirks,  and takes out her earbuds.

"Yes? " She asks. "Wanna go for a swim?"